Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Happy Friday General!

Out of curiosity, is anyone else still waiting for their Gold Premier 2019 access? I purchased it back in November and I still don't have access. O_o

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Friday and a better weekend!

When I get off of work I'm going to take my dog to the park for awhile, take him home, then attempt to jog 15 miles. Last week I was doing 10 without issue, I want to push my limits though.
Happy Friday to you as well ^_^ !

You are not alone. Lots of users haven't received access yet. It's done manually and in batches through a script written by Mod Shauny every two weeks or so. This is what Mod Poerkie said about it:

Original message details are unavailable.
Hey there,
It is still a manual process the only thing that has changed is the fact that we receive a list of the people we need to add, so it's no longer required to post a message somewhere.

We aim to add everyone in batches periodically (every two weeks-ish)
However, since you haven't gotten access since November, if I were you, I'd definitely send Mod Shauny a tweet as a reminder: https://twitter.com/JagexShauny

08-Feb-2019 17:32:40 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2019 17:34:24 by Mrs Ana

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fun-packed hour or so.

All the lights went out followed by a very bright blue flash (seen through the windows) and almighty crash.

A tree had been blown down over the back and took the power lines with it, just as I'm halfway through cooking a turkey. I was miffed.

Full credit to the electricity company though, they re-routed pretty darned fast so we will be having a turkey dinner after all :)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

08-Feb-2019 19:44:00

Dong U Dead

Dong U Dead

Posts: 29,016 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm pleased it all worded out for you Fifi :D

Are turkeys quite cheap where you live FiFi? As in my neck of the wood it's rather expensive 70NZ$ Or is that a treat dinner or celebration? I always associate Turkey with celebrations.
If fat means flavour then I'm ******* delicious!

08-Feb-2019 20:16:49

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Dong U Dead said :

Are turkeys quite cheap where you live FiFi? As in my neck of the wood it's rather expensive 70NZ$ Or is that a treat dinner or celebration? I always associate Turkey with celebrations.

They aren't that expensive really, about £20 for a big one (I think that may be about 40NZ$?).

We buy 4 or 5 of them right after New Year when the shops are selling them off cheap and stash them in a chest freezer we've got in one of the sheds.

Works out we get a roast dinner, enough cooked meat to re-freeze for 2 stews later, and all the bits & pieces get bagged to make 3 good dinners for the dogs. A lot of bang for yer buck, with a turkey :D

(Yes, I'm a Scrooge, lol)
Le Chat Guerrier

09-Feb-2019 01:10:59

Molly Weazly
Jul Member 2008

Molly Weazly

Posts: 4,686 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Dong U Dead said :

They aren't that expensive really, about £20 for a big one (I think that may be about 40NZ$?).

We buy 4 or 5 of them right after New Year when the shops are selling them off cheap and stash them in a chest freezer we've got in one of the sheds.

Works out we get a roast dinner, enough cooked meat to re-freeze for 2 stews later, and all the bits & pieces get bagged to make 3 good dinners for the dogs. A lot of bang for yer buck, with a turkey :D

(Yes, I'm a Scrooge, lol)

Nice! Turkeys are pretty pricey here off season. But even if they were affordable, it's a big meal to prepare. Do you just cook the bird or do all the side dishes?

Pork is super cheap here recently and we've been having feasts with roasts, chops and pork bellies. I never even tasted pork belly and now I'm hooked. I'll be sad when the prices go back up and it's back to chicken. =p

09-Feb-2019 04:34:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Just the bird, Molly, with some roast potatoes and various vegetables - plain cooked, nothing fancy.

I'm not a massive fan of Pork (even though it's quite cheap here too) and mostly only have it roast or a loin cut in a casserole. Never have belly pork, it's too fatty to tickle my fancy.
Le Chat Guerrier

09-Feb-2019 10:10:37

SexyChocMan

SexyChocMan

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey Im looking at the game (Rs3) and feel that the world and cities are just copied and pasted, i dont know if its just me being a old rs player and knowing the map well but I feel Jagex should have a knew update and change some of the old style things, eg random fences haning around, trees that look all the same, and even making buldings look better, what i feel like is that the whole landscape needs to blend into one another and not just look like a copy paste type look. I dont know what Jagex have planed but it would be nice to visually feel like everything blends in together instead of things just plonked everywhere. I dont know what to you all think?

09-Feb-2019 18:32:19

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top