Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Nexus Origin

Nexus Origin

Posts: 21,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I got beat up on my way to a costume party (it's hard to defend yourself dressed as squid), bought what I thought was a 200 year old Renaissance painting which turned out to be a forgery, had my lunch stolen while taking my first mountaineering course, and spent all evening trying to dig up a foundation that some trespasser had built on my property.
_
_
_
_
_________
m
_________
_
_
_
_

McDelivery Now Available In Canada

McDonalds
-
I'm lovin' it.

07-Feb-2019 22:31:42

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I find the way Reddit is laid out is not pleasing aesthetically.
I also thoroughly disapprove of the downvote system since it can, and often is, used in an abusive manner.

I like to see both sides of an'argument' (I'd rather call it a debate) but any p.o.v. that is displeasing the masses is frequently downvoted into oblivion and topics merely become the murmurings of the hive mind.

It's essentially a cesspit of cliques and factions all warring for supremacy to get their opinion across by annihilating anyone who disagrees. It should be turned into a computer game really: "Reddit Episode I - The Downvote Wars".

I also like how it says this in every post ;) : https://puu.sh/CIRer/9476c453e6.png
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

08-Feb-2019 00:13:29

The contents of this message have been hidden

08-Feb-2019 09:32:05

The contents of this message have been hidden

08-Feb-2019 09:33:00

D E L A Y

D E L A Y

Posts: 4,235 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday General!

Out of curiosity, is anyone else still waiting for their Gold Premier 2019 access? I purchased it back in November and I still don't have access. O_o

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Friday and a better weekend!

When I get off of work I'm going to take my dog to the park for awhile, take him home, then attempt to jog 15 miles. Last week I was doing 10 without issue, I want to push my limits though.
_.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•.* D E L A Y *.•´¯`•._.•´¯`•._

08-Feb-2019 17:00:22

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top