Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Erehk

Erehk

Posts: 15,453 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you have a .edu email address you can get six months of Prime for free, which is pretty cool.

I think Netflix has a bigger selection of really good stuff overall, and that's where I've found a lot of my favorites (which include a handful of the ones on Singularity's list).
@RS_Erehk

21-Mar-2018 21:14:45

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Star Trek Discovery

GRR I WANT TO SEE THAT. STUPID CBS PUTTING IT ON CBS ALL ACCESS.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Mar-2018 21:15:10

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ya, must be nice to have gotten dumb lucky with 3a dye eh? "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

22-Mar-2018 01:15:37

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,500 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
D E L A Y said :
Are the movies better on Netflix or Amazon Prime? I cancelled my Netflix subscription a long time ago but lately I've been thinking about renewing it.

No clue, tbh.

I only watched a few shows when I had Prime.

Preacher, Mr Robot and The Man In The High Castle are good shows I watched through Prime.

Apart from that, Netflix seems better but that likely depends on the content available. Some countries don't have much selection on Netflix.

I don't typically watch movies through Netflix and Prime unless they have something I want to watch. I use other means to watch movies not available through there.

22-Mar-2018 03:48:36 - Last edited on 22-Mar-2018 03:51:25 by Singularity

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been using NXT for several months. The Client is randomly glitchy, but that seems to be the case for quite a few people having looked through the NXT and Tech Help Forums.

Also, the FPS is pretty dire but as I don't take Runescape at all seriously it really doesn't matter much to me.

So, no. I'll carry on with this elderly potato until such time as it dies a natural death. It works fine for everything else I do and I'd never waste cash on a computer just to run a game.

*Well, not unless I win The National Lottery, of course :)

* (which would be a miracle since I don't buy tickets)
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

22-Mar-2018 11:58:11

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top