Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Well... me being the new owner of a car didn't realise I left all the lights on overnight, and well rip battery.... :(

Thats why you have a charged battery booster in your car or home just in case.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=battery+booster

I have 1 and it's great. Never needed to use it but it's there in case.
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

14-Nov-2019 08:31:30

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loki said :
Well... me being the new owner of a car didn't realise I left all the lights on overnight, and well rip battery.... :(
Oh dear :(

I did that once years ago but during the day - I'd been driving to work and it had been snowing and when I got there I left the lights on.

Had to get the bus home, it took ages and ages because it stayed snowing on and off all day, grrr!

Since then I made sure I always bought a car with idiot lights - the chimes go off if you open the door with your lights still on.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-Nov-2019 08:56:36

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wow it's cold. Just been out for lunch. We have a few burger places around us so went to 1 I liked and had a cheese burger and nice cup of tea. Also a nice chat....

It's bitter out there on motorbike even with the winter gear on. Just got back but really did enjoy that ride. Apart from the nutcases in cars out to hit me. 3 today and all on video. :( They just don't look for bikes even though I've lights on and bright yellow reflective strips on my jacket. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

14-Nov-2019 14:07:37

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
leave in an hour or so for an afternoon of tests to see if I am mending at all yet. What fun!
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

14-Nov-2019 15:17:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top