Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday The 13th 'Scapers! :)

Triskaidekaphobics beware! :O O_o

I got good news and bad news on Monday. The good news is that both of my eye surgeries have now been scheduled. The bad news is they won't be able to do them until August 15th and September 19th. I was hoping for June and July, but there's currently a backlog of patients they have to catch up on, due to you-know-what-19. Of course.

Nothing much has been going on for me in-game this week. I am continuing to focus on my lowest F2P skills whenever I can. Out of the four, it looks like Firemaking will be the next skill I will level.

Hopefully, a new song will be added to RuneScapian Rhapsody this weekend.

Good luck with your goals, and enjoy your weekend.

Wait...was that a black cat?

Aslon Dak
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

13-May-2022 22:58:06

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,207 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hellooooooooooooooooo everyone.

Yes I'm still here. Just sick and on the mend I hope.

Few weeks back I was painting a new fence and somehow hurt my back so bad I was forced to be in bed. Hopefully on the med as this is the first day I've been able to manage the pain which was bad.

So popped in to say hello and to let you all know I've "NOT" quit lol. I did feel like it though to be fair.

Have fun everyone and thank you to all my friends for their kind messages. You know who you are. ;)
Comprehensive Account Security
Live long and Prosper...... :P

16-May-2022 08:33:14

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top