Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,719 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty said :
Hellooooooooooooooooo everyone.

Yes I'm still here. Just sick and on the mend I hope.

Few weeks back I was painting a new fence and somehow hurt my back so bad I was forced to be in bed. Hopefully on the med as this is the first day I've been able to manage the pain which was bad.

So popped in to say hello and to let you all know I've "NOT" quit lol. I did feel like it though to be fair.

Have fun everyone and thank you to all my friends for their kind messages. You know who you are. ;)

Get well soon mate, I'll try not to break the forums in your absence.
"All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"

18-May-2022 16:03:31

SlR

SlR

Posts: 4,381 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Get better soon Tuffty Bob says:
A bank PIN will keep your items secure.
Always check the second trade screen.
Never trade in the Wilderness!
Keep your computer keylogger-free and virus scanned.
Never give your password out to anyone.

18-May-2022 17:22:36

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

It's that time again. DXP Live or 1.2XP Live, depending on whether or not you choose to pay for the optional expansion package, has arrived again.

True to form, I managed to get a few in-game gains this week shortly before 1.2XP Live began. I reached 96 Crafting, 94 Firemaking, and 94 Fletching. Now only my Runecrafting and Woodcutting remain at level 93. Guess what I plan to train during 1.2 Live?

Good to see you back in action, Tuffty! Back pain can be absolutely horrid. I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Hopefully, a new song will be added to RuneScapian Rhapsody this weekend. I have a couple of them I am working on. With any luck, real life won't get in the way - again.

Good luck with your DXP/1.2XP goals, and enjoy your weekend.

Aslon Dak, now with 20% added flavor.
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

21-May-2022 01:50:08

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,038 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffters, as up there with the best mates i have ever had the pleasure of meeting, idk how to say this without swearing but i'll do my best!!

Get fuckin well soon my mate, fuck that back problem u have, to me and millions of others, you are more than a sore back to us, we see arms, legs, a body "of sorts" , a beard and some dogs and sweary parrots.

I gotta warn you bro, no names but some no mark is tryin to catch you up in posts, we cant let that happen so i'm warning you now...

I f you dont come back to look after your own forum account, i'm gonna break some rules to overtake your post count!!!

Much love

Scouse - Lost without a certain group.
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

21-May-2022 02:16:54

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top