Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Happy Friday everyone! I'm happy to say I survived the trying times of last week. How are you all doing this weekend?
That's what matters: you endured it and I am glad that you did! I am doing fine. I woke up very excited today and I am in an excellent mood. It feels so good to be this way.

I have some plans for this weekend, but they are not concrete yet. How about you?

11-Jun-2021 17:27:34

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
I woke up very excited today and I am in an excellent mood. It feels so good to be this way.

I have some plans for this weekend, but they are not concrete yet. How about you?

Well that's great to hear! Anything in particular behind this fantastic mood?

I don't really have any plans this weekend; I've been ultra tired this week and have been trying to take it easy after last weekend's events, so I think that trend will continue. However, I will be playing D&D this weekend, which is always one of my favourite things to do. :)

11-Jun-2021 17:51:58 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2021 17:52:46 by CM Arbor

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Well that's great to hear! Anything in particular behind this fantastic mood?

I don't really have any plans this weekend; I've been ultra tired this week and have been trying to take it easy after last weekend's events, so I think that trend will continue. However, I will be playing D&D this weekend, which is always one of my favourite things to do. :)
To be honest, I just woke up like this lol. I'm just in a very good mood. I can't explain it XD.

We have been trying to go to SixFlags, but I still have not received confirmation. That's why I said that my plans are not 100% set yet.

Nice! I haven't done D&D in a while, but they sure are fun!

11-Jun-2021 17:58:21

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top