Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

MajestyJesus

MajestyJesus

Posts: 385 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ITS BEEN ALONG 20 years i stuck with you from befor the fall of pking and after ive been scammed all my life and now i must quit becuase of the player base poeple scam and i got my rs3 stats ripped from me clionet dont work and i was never paid for that for all the hard time and good times u basicly scammed me out of my rs3 stats i tihghtu adreww gower was nicer but it s true money does change poeple and thats all i have to say bye... =(

13-Jun-2021 23:28:05 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2021 05:24:26 by MajestyJesus

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey CueQ :)

I'm really sorry to hear you were scammed :(

For your information, stats aren't removed - it sounds as though you might've signed in to the wrong account or game! For the client issue, please elaborate more so we know what you're stuck at. If you want to I suggest creating a new thread in the support forums!

By the way, Andrew Gower retired from the company quite a while ago :P
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

14-Jun-2021 00:02:07

MajestyJesus

MajestyJesus

Posts: 385 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thank you for takeing the time to read my post im OK now have a great year if they bring back the 1.2.3.4. Clint back the old version of rs3 it would help i would like you to make a new fourm for a vote on who thinks old client better then new one. PS. Ty for taking the time once again to read my post

14-Jun-2021 05:26:39 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2021 05:28:58 by MajestyJesus

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tuffty, it's been sweltering the last several days. It didn't even drop below 20 last night :c
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

14-Jun-2021 14:13:14

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The heck lol

I forgot how to deal with summer because last year it was basically cold all year. I think last year there was like a few days where it was like 24, but it was cold. I wore a winter coat in flipping JULY. Went like a whole year without summer.

This year I'm DYING

HOW DO I COPE
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

14-Jun-2021 15:38:01

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It reads 21c here but cold as ice... I think they meant to write 12c!! :) Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

14-Jun-2021 17:20:13

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top