Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MajestyJesus said :
ITS BEEN ALONG 20 years i stuck with you from befor the fall of pking and after ive been scammed all my life and now i must quit becuase of the player base poeple scam and i got my rs3 stats ripped from me clionet dont work and i was never paid for that for all the hard time and good times u basicly scammed me out of my rs3 stats i tihghtu adreww gower was nicer but it s true money does change poeple and thats all i have to say bye... =(
Hey.

This sounds like you may have either signed into the wrong account OR the wrong version of the game (RS3 vs Old School RuneScae [OSRS]). If your account is pretty old and created prior to November 23rd, 2010, then it has a username as a login. This never changes, no matter if you "lose" the name to another player as a display name . If the account was created after November 23rd, 2010, then it has an email address as a login. This never changes either.

If you had an account before for that long, these items/levels/stats will still be found in RS3 . OSRS (
https://oldschool.runescape.com/)
was launched on February 22nd, 2013 so it's highly unlikely that your stats would be located here considering that this is a newer version of the game and every single player had and still has to start off of Tutorial Island.

In any case, if you wish to learn more about this, you may read this thread: Levels & Items Gone? [Info] (<--- Click on me!)

14-Jun-2021 18:01:40

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
. Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

14-Jun-2021 18:08:26 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2021 03:24:42 by Corder

The contents of this message have been hidden

15-Jun-2021 20:12:28

The contents of this message have been hidden

15-Jun-2021 20:22:55

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Exactly 40 years ago today, on 15 June 1981, a New Wave band from Birmingham, England released their self-titled debut album. You've probably heard of them.

They're called Duran Duran.

In honor of this Duraniversary, I have posted a new song to RuneScapian Rhapsody. The song I chose to rework does not come from the debut album, but from their second album. It's my tribute to low-level Summoning.

With apologies to Double-D, I am pleased to present Summoning A Wolf!

You're welcome, Trewavas. :P
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

15-Jun-2021 23:52:28

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top