Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Suzuka Yuuki

Suzuka Yuuki

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Only a week to go before the next 1.2XP Live event arrives. 1.2XP is the F2P version of DXP, in case you were wondering.

On a personal note, I had blood work done on Wednesday and got the results on Thursday. Aside from my creatine level being just outside the normal range and my iron being just within the normal range, all my test results came back as excellent! The doctor said my cholesterol was better than hers! Essentially, I was diagnosed as NORMAL! ^_^

Naturally, I will be getting a second opinion from my PCP this coming Tuesday. :P

Still plenty of snow here, if anybody wants it.

Enjoy your weekend and be sure to rest up before the grinding commences next Friday!

Aslon Dak The Normal O_o

I am happy you are well Aslon-San! :)

DXP Live is a good time to use the proteans. I will train crafting, fletching, and smithing.

I do not like the snow! Yuck!

13-Feb-2021 00:16:01

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
I guess we'll have to wait and see how they look when the next stage is revealed.

Personally, I'd like to see more graphical improvements to the surface world. Karamja anyone? :P

Karamja DEFINITELY needs some love. Same for the cave goblins!
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

13-Feb-2021 13:58:09

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So apparently there's some sort of holiday coming up this weekend? ;)

In the spirit of this time for love, a lovely song has been added to Trewavas's RuneScapian Rhapsody thread!

With apologies to R.E.M. "The Game I Love" has now been posted!

Ok, so it's an anti-love song. I stayed true to the original as much as I could. :P
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

13-Feb-2021 19:46:11

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Suzuka Yuuki said :
Aslon Dak said :
Happy Friday 'Scapers! :)

Only a week to go before the next 1.2XP Live event arrives. 1.2XP is the F2P version of DXP, in case you were wondering.

On a personal note, I had blood work done on Wednesday and got the results on Thursday. Aside from my creatine level being just outside the normal range and my iron being just within the normal range, all my test results came back as excellent! The doctor said my cholesterol was better than hers! Essentially, I was diagnosed as NORMAL! ^_^

Naturally, I will be getting a second opinion from my PCP this coming Tuesday. :P

Still plenty of snow here, if anybody wants it.

Enjoy your weekend and be sure to rest up before the grinding commences next Friday!

Aslon Dak The Normal O_o

I am happy you are well Aslon-San! :)

DXP Live is a good time to use the proteans. I will train crafting, fletching, and smithing.

I do not like the snow! Yuck!

Domo arigato, Su-Chan. :)

Indeed it is a very good time to use proteans.

More snow coming here pretty much every day next week. :@ I hope the power holds up.

13-Feb-2021 20:00:02

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Trewavas said :
Aslon Dak said :
Trewavas said :
Thanks, Aslon. :) Have a good weekend! Keep your snow to yourself, though.

It was worth a try. We still have plenty here, in case you change your mind. :P

Enjoy your weekend, Trewavas. There shall be new songs soon...oh yes, there shall be new songs. Your latest song is brilliant, by the way! :)

Hehe. We had a little, but it didn't settle. I could see it on the hills, though!

Why thank you. :) . I hope my so g goes some way to raising awareness. I look forward to hearing your songs as well. :D

I just posted one song, and I plan to work on more this weekend and over this coming week, as I probably won't have much time to write during 1.2XP Live.

Have you considered posting your latest song to other sites related to RS, SpecialEffect, or Gameblast? Sites like Discord, Reddit, and the like might help raise awareness. You could even drive some traffic over to the RSOF with a bit of cross-promotion. I don't know if you use those sites at all (I don't), or if that would appeal to you. I'm just tossing it out there.

More snow on the way here. Do let me know if you require more of the stuff. I'd be happy to make you an excellent deal for it. :P

13-Feb-2021 20:33:06

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top