Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CM Arbor said :
Happy Friday all! I finally made it here. Hope you're all doing well on this early part of your weekend, and thank you to Mrs Ana and Trewavas for the kind thoughts. :)

Things have indeed been better this week, though not great. Still, any improvement is good, no matter how small.
I'm glad to hear that. It's always ideal to be better than how you were before, no matter how small as it's considered an improvement. I hope it keeps improving for you,
CM Arbor
!

By the way, do you use Discord?

12-Feb-2021 19:37:05 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2021 19:37:50 by Mrs Ana

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad to hear there's improvement! :D Wishing the best for your road to recovery, Arbor.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

12-Feb-2021 19:42:10

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
I'm glad to hear that. It's always ideal to be better than how you were before, no matter how small as it's considered an improvement. I hope it keeps improving for you,
CM Arbor
!

By the way, do you use Discord?

That's exactly right. And hey, I'm doing my best, even if my best isn't always, well, the best.

I do indeed use it. Why do you ask?

Brigantia said :
Glad to hear there's improvement! :D Wishing the best for your road to recovery, Arbor.

Thanks! I'm trying. Not even sure what I'm recovering from, if I'm honest; it's more so general mental difficulties. Still, thank you for the well-wishes!

12-Feb-2021 19:43:39 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2021 19:44:55 by CM Arbor

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mrs Ana said :
Brigantia said :
I'm pretty sure they want to add you on Discord, that's why haha
No, that's not the reason. I have seen every other CM using Discord and CM Arbor is nowhere to be found there.

I'll be perfectly honest with you: this was an oversight, and is hopefully in the process of being corrected! Good catch, though!

12-Feb-2021 21:28:41

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Happy friday :)

Enjoying mine so far!
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

12-Feb-2021 22:50:01

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top