Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Aslon Dak

Aslon Dak

Posts: 10,616 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
Also, I'm pleased to hear you're normal. Not bad for a crazy galaxy-travelling, chain-sword-weilding Dalek killer from a comic book series. ;)

Have a good weekend, my friend.

Hehe, thanks Trewavas! Oh, the fun I could have with a chainsword! :D

I appreciate your kind words as always, my friend. Enjoy the weekend!
Aslon Dak: Still 'Scaping after 19 years!
You can buy XP. You can't buy experience.
Save the RSOF! 278-279-95-66293045

13-Feb-2021 20:41:29

Pci
Aug Member 2023

Pci

Posts: 3,089 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pci said :
Hey hey, good evening all! :)

Yeah not too bad, third of four days off work so making the most of it.

How about yourself?

Corder said :
Hi Pci. :D

Hey dude!
¸,•º´`º•,¸
PCI
¸•°•,
`º•;¸¸,•º´
Proudly scaping since 2002

13-Feb-2021 23:35:41

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :
Trewavas said :
Aslon Dak said :
Trewavas said :
Thanks, Aslon. :) Have a good weekend! Keep your snow to yourself, though.

It was worth a try. We still have plenty here, in case you change your mind. :P

Enjoy your weekend, Trewavas. There shall be new songs soon...oh yes, there shall be new songs. Your latest song is brilliant, by the way! :)

Hehe. We had a little, but it didn't settle. I could see it on the hills, though!

Why thank you. :) . I hope my so g goes some way to raising awareness. I look forward to hearing your songs as well. :D

I just posted one song, and I plan to work on more this weekend and over this coming week, as I probably won't have much time to write during 1.2XP Live.

Have you considered posting your latest song to other sites related to RS, SpecialEffect, or Gameblast? Sites like Discord, Reddit, and the like might help raise awareness. You could even drive some traffic over to the RSOF with a bit of cross-promotion. I don't know if you use those sites at all (I don't), or if that would appeal to you. I'm just tossing it out there.

More snow on the way here. Do let me know if you require more of the stuff. I'd be happy to make you an excellent deal for it. :P

-runs to see-

That was good! I half expected a cover of "This Is Not A Love Song", but that song is rather... rubbish, hehe. You did a good job!

Thanks for your kind words. I am tempted to share it on to RuneScape and maybe SpecialEffect. I do hope it can make a difference, especially to awareness.

I'm okay for snow! You can keep it - consider it a gift. :)

13-Feb-2021 23:41:45 - Last edited on 13-Feb-2021 23:46:01 by Trewavas

KristenThyss

KristenThyss

Posts: 348 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aslon Dak said :

I just posted one song, and I plan to work on more this weekend and over this coming week, as I probably won't have much time to write during 1.2XP Live.

A song for Valentine's Day would be lovely, thank you. ;) :P

Trewavas said :
That was good! I half expected a cover of "This Is Not A Love Song", but that song is rather... rubbish, hehe. You did a good job!

Well, it wasn't a love song. Hehe. Yeah, I agree with you about that rubbish song. I'm sure Aslon will come up with something great. He is full of surprises, and has never let me down. ^_^
All hail The Empty Lord!

14-Feb-2021 01:27:19

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top