Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Mrs Ana

Mrs Ana

Posts: 9,010 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Ploxxiie Q: Hi there!

If you have been blocked from continuing, that means that you have sent several requests to disable your Authenticator within a short period of time. After this occurs, you are unable to send in another one for about an hour or so. Once this time is up, you are more than welcome to try again. Try your best to send in ONE because if you send in more than that, it automatically invalidates the previous attempt.

Try to log in. You will then be asked to enter the Authenticator code, as shown below:

Click where it says "
Lost your Authenticator?
" That will automatically send you an email to your registered email address on the account with the link to disable it. It's shown like this:

You should then follow the steps thereafter to be able to completely disable it. Just know this: you must have access to your account's registered email address in order to be able to disable it. If you do not, then you'd have to commence an account recovery request in order to remove the old address and replace it with a new one. You will then be able to disable the Authenticator. (
This only applies if you do not have access to the current registered email address on the account!
)

All in all, it's highly recommended that you re-enable the Authenticator again on your account in order to keep it completely secured. To do so, follow the steps included on the Support articles below, depending on what method you want to use -- desktop or mobile:

Setting the Authenticator - Mobile Device .
Setting the Authenticator - Desktop/laptop (Authy)

09-Feb-2021 16:50:54 - Last edited on 09-Feb-2021 16:51:31 by Mrs Ana

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there anywhere that keeps track of the Traveling Merchant or knows when/where I can get some more death touched darts?
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

10-Feb-2021 15:41:21

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There's a section about it in the Wiki about stock rotations but it's horribly complicated O_o

There used to be an FC called WhirlpoolDnD but idk if that's still going.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

10-Feb-2021 16:03:01 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2021 16:06:12 by FiFi LaFeles

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think 'whirlpooldnd' may have gone the way of the dinosaurs, but it's worth a try. From memory, there's also a friends' chat called 'Fishinghub1', though I'm not sure if it's active.

The Travelling Merchant's wiki page tracks the items that are available each day, but it doesn't give the times I'm afraid.

You can find it here:

https://runescape.wiki/w/Travelling_Merchant%27s_Shop

10-Feb-2021 17:45:06

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
I think 'whirlpooldnd' may have gone the way of the dinosaurs, but it's worth a try. From memory, there's also a friends' chat called 'Fishinghub1', though I'm not sure if it's active.

The Travelling Merchant's wiki page tracks the items that are available each day, but it doesn't give the times I'm afraid.

You can find it here:

https://runescape.wiki/w/Travelling_Merchant%27s_Shop

I found the discord, and managed to track him down yesterday :D
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

11-Feb-2021 10:47:45

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top