Forums

General Forum Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105

Ailysse
Jan Member 2018

Ailysse

Posts: 1,200 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Brigantia said :
Hahaha, I mean I guess it depends on your definition of noob. I'm not new by any means but I'm definitely objectively bad at most of the content these days.

I am much more of a noob timewise than you, however three years down the line and there is still so much content that I know very little about, and so much that I am never going to be able to do adequately. High level bosses for one.

Just going to have trundle away with what I can do, and leave the complicated stuff to the many that are so proficient at it.
If stay a noob forever so be it. :)

08-Feb-2021 09:48:00

Brigantia

Brigantia

Posts: 17,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, high level bosses is one for me too. I can't solo to save my life, though I can do Kalphite Queen and sooome GWD1 bosses by myself. The rest I usually bring a friend.

QBD is hard for me too, but I guess I CAN handle myself against her. I'm just not a pro. Or even okay. I suck, really.
Arrr! Only th' Devil an' I know th' where'bouts o' me treasure, an' th' one o' us who lives th' longes' should take i' all.

@CapnBrigantia

08-Feb-2021 09:54:22

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ooh, nice, Jeremy.

I agree on the bosses. I can hold my own against GWD1/2, KBD, QBD, and KQ, but the higher levelled ones are out of my league. To be brutally honest, bossing isn't really my scene (skilling ftw), so I'm not too bothered by it. If I take my clannies, I still usually end up visiting Death. Lol.

I managed to fight through a few bosses for my comp cape (that crystal task and the Fight Kiln) , but even that was pushing it. :P

08-Feb-2021 11:55:58

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-nods-

I know what you mean. I struggled with both!

The worst part about the Kiln is fighting your way through to the last waves or the final boss, only to die through messing up the prayer switch. I was tempted to use a Deathtouched dart at one point, but I managed without... somehow.

08-Feb-2021 13:41:30

Ploxxiie Q

Ploxxiie Q

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

I got problems with my authenticator. Right now, the 30 days are still active. I have authenticator on my old phone, which doesn't work anymore. I wanted to deactivate authenticator and then activate again on my new phone, but everytime I open the link I get true e-mail, it asks for my name a pass again, which I can give, but then also the digitals of the authenticator, which I can not enter... it never works like it should... If I ask for 4 new links, then my account gets blocked from asking for authenticator reset cause I send to many requests...
Please fix this problem... I don't want to lose this account, just because the site doesn't work properly... spend years on it...

09-Feb-2021 16:06:37

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,893 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Ploxxiie Q :)

When signing in and being prompted with auth code, select you don't have access to it. This will send you an email to the account's registered email.
Disabling the authenticator

If you're getting Error code 15, please try a different browser i.e firefox/chrome, clear your browser cache, make sure your time and date is synchronised, or connect to mobile hotspot or VPN, or simply wait an undefinied amount of time i.e 60 minutes.
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

09-Feb-2021 16:14:21

Quick find code: 14-15-770-65953105 Back to Top