Mod Matthe

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Cat de Meow said :
Mod Matthe said :
Cat de Meow said :
Clan Name: Mutinous Lot
Clan Leader: Pperrizo
Deputy Owner: Cat de Meow

Our original owner Pperrizo has been inactive for more than a year. There are only 2 Deputy Owners still active, myself and Polyanna. We have discussed and she supports my request for ownership. Please transfer ownership to Cat de Meow. And please do not delete Pperrizo as we would love to see him if he returns.
many thanks :)

Your current Clan Owner has been active within the last year and as such we are unable to process your request.

Mod Matthe, thank you for looking into this however I respectfully request a review of your decision. Pperizzo's adventure log states his last activity was in August 2013. How could he have been "active" in the past year without having any activity recorded? This timeline is consistent with the time he bid us all farewell and told the clan he was retiring from Runescape. Please reconsider and thank you again.

Activity is on the basis logging into game. We do not require XP was earned to prove activity.
Mod MattHe | Former Community Manager, now in Events & occasional Lore Monkey

21-Feb-2017 14:44:45

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

MrHighDps said :
This should be changed to 6 months inactive my ex clan owner decided that she wanted to make me clan owner and missed one co owner and de ranked her self this new owner hardly ever plays the owner should go back to pink spice or i and then i can give it back to her as i cannot rank her up to co owner our clan is called united in skills a year is too long to wait please can you change it sooner

No - we cannot change this to 6 months. The policy is 12 months/1 year and is not a requirement we will be changing.

21-Feb-2017 14:45:56

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Krak monkey said :
My clan leader was banned in january last year so it should be one year ago now.
My people has suffered without a true leader, save us!

Please provide the information requested in the opening post to allow us to consider your request.

21-Feb-2017 14:47:35

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Marlanes said :
i am currently the deputy owner of the saints clan we are wishing to have leadership removed from saints4ever and hand it over to an overseer in our clan "saint blair". unfortunatly our clan leader has been inactive at managing the clan for around 2yrs or more, we have rumoured report that he was last logged in about 6 months ago the truth of this i dont know. i am currently not activly managing the clan either. thus why we are trying to get leadership handed over to someone who will be activly takeing over the saints clan once leadership is handed over.

kind regards, marlanes

deputy owner of "the saints clan"

with respect to saint blair "overseer" of "the saints clan"
with respect to lady akasha "ex-member" of "the saints clan"
and to those still loyal enuf to stay in the clan through these hard times.

Your Clan Owner has logged in this month. As such I cannot process your request.

21-Feb-2017 14:54:30

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

NMEXLOBO said :
Hello Mod Matthe,
As per your directions, I have waited till the end of the month of January and I am asking that as the deputy owner,I be made clan owner of the GHOSTRIDER clan due to inactivity of our current clan owner "MUDD". Thank you for your assistance and understanding in this process.

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.

21-Feb-2017 15:01:52

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Vipeyy said :
CLAN : T U F (the unknown fear)
CLAN OWNER: [#ETPQW63VL] (bedino)
OVERSEER: swiftly me
Hello almost a year ago i have left the clan as a owner for another clan at the time but that didnt work out because of certain reasons
but now my reallife friend i turned the clan over too has been perm banned for botting
we would really like to get the ownership back so we can start working on it again and make it great again
is there anyway you can reasign it back
thank you in advance

I have approved your transfer of Clan Ownership and will be passing that to the relevant team for processing.

21-Feb-2017 15:05:31

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Lady Luck 17 said :
Hello

I am one of the Deputy Leaders of Air. Our clan leader Pagan Guthix has not logged in since February 2016. I have emailed him and tried to contact him via offsite forums but he has not responded. I have had a friend of his pm him on messenger but again without any response.

The other Deputy Leader is Yamma Jamma. I am not sure if having 2 Deputy Leaders causes you a problem. While she would prefer me to take over the leadership, it doesn't matter either way as if she gets it, she will just leave the clan so that leadership falls to me so we can resolve it that way if you have no control over who gets leadership.

Air has been around for a number of years and both Yamma Jamma and I have been in Air since the start so are caring enough to take on its survival.

If you need anything further from me, please just let me know.

21-Feb-2017 15:08:27

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

RushG93 said :
Clan: Forsaken Heretics
Owner: OGWOOKIE
Deputy Owner: It seems we do not have one

I have recently become active in the game, after a long break from the game. It seems all clan members have become inactive. Is there any way I could take over to carry on this clan?

Thanks!

Your Clan Owner has logged in this year, as such we cannot process your request.

21-Feb-2017 15:15:13

Mod Matthe

Mod Matthe

Peter Panics said :
Clan: Never land
Owner: Kingkyros
Deputy Owner: don't have one

I accidentally depromoted myself from the Owner of the clan to an Admin.

Your current Clan Owner has logged in within the last few months and as such I cannot process your request.

21-Feb-2017 15:17:05

Mark e
Jun Member 2005

Mark e

Posts: 344 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi mod matthe

Clan - gods of warr

I posted back in Nov with regards to the sad loss of our leader warrgoddess, I believe it must be a year now since she last logged in to runescape.
There are 2 deputy owners myself and sancara, it has been agreed by sancara that she would like me to take over the running of the clan.
So please could you rank me up to clan owner.

The above was posted 19th Jan 2017

You have replied to everyone that posted after my post but have not replied to myself

Please could i have some feedback on my request, many thanks

Markie

21-Feb-2017 15:17:49

Quick find code: 135-136-684-65507718 Back to Top