Forums

Quest Cape Skill Requirements Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 98-99-290-66062244

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh shiny new version... Steals post #2
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

23-Nov-2016 18:19:26

Slayer Tony
Jun Member 2023

Slayer Tony

Posts: 10,336 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey, I love this guide and I myself noticed at first in 2008, however I was wondering if you'd be able to do a similar guide for us OSRS players? I tried but first I accidentally overloaded it with information then I saw you already had one stickied.

29-Nov-2016 21:51:04

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,819 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Hey, I love this guide and I myself noticed at first in 2008, however I was wondering if you'd be able to do a similar guide for us OSRS players? I tried but first I accidentally overloaded it with information then I saw you already had one stickied.

Currently what's needed to complete all the quests in Old School. I'd suggest taking the following info and creating this in the Old School forums as I'm not keeping it updated.

Attack

Agility
- 59 (91 to never fail handholds in MEP 2)

Cooking

Construction

Crafting

Defense

Farming

Firemaking

Fishing

Fletching

Herblore

Hunter

Magic

Mining

Prayer

Ranged

Runecrafting

Slayer

Smithing

Strength

Thieving

Woodcutting
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

01-Dec-2016 17:41:46

Archaeox
Dec Member 2011

Archaeox

Posts: 53,399 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The release of
Sliske's Endgame
has brought no new skill requirements for the Quest Point Cape, but has raised the total quest points available to 389. :)
~~~~ Just another victim of the ambient morality ~~~~

~~ Founder of the Caped Carousers quest cape clan ~~

!! Slava Ukraini - heroyam slava !!

20-Dec-2016 08:01:13

brave taife

brave taife

Posts: 132 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
not sure if this is the right place for this comment or not, but it was the closest thread I found to help address the issue. Let me first say my character has had a quest cape in the past. But as we all know the cape becomes unwearable whenever a new quest comes out until that new quest is completed. The problems I am having are not related to my character per se..Brave Taife is maxed in all skills and has the max cape. The issues I am running into deals with the fact that I am 73 years old and suffer from arthritis and my hands don't move as rapidly as they used to. The newer quests I am finding have a lot more to do with how fast you can move your mouse and punch buttons. I am not sure if you have ever done an age demographic for this game, however I can assure you there are a lot of people playing RS that are in my age category with similar problems. There are also people who play who have a variety of handicaps which limit their hand eye coordination abilities. We have old school RS and Legacy RS where I am sure many have gone to. We also have the Iron man category. What I am wondering is would it be possible to have a different version of a quest that would require more intellectual prowess and less emphasis on speed of movement. Keep the original Quests as is for the nimble of hand players, but also have a version those of us who have physical handicaps would have a chance of completing. I have been playing for almost 9 years now and very much enjoy the game. Thank you for taking time to read this. some days I play RuneScape and other days I play RunEscape.

30-Dec-2016 05:14:42

Final Feud
Apr Member 2014

Final Feud

Posts: 11,087 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad to see an updated thread, I happened to check your old thread to check on something and saw that it'd been unstickied and locked lol. Started to panic thinking you'd given up on keeping up with the quests but I was wrong, haha!

Glad to have this in my signature, got my Quest Cape for the first time back in '12 thanks to this thread.
Quest Cape Skill Requirements
The Official Guide Directory
~*~Road to MQC~*~

17-Jan-2017 10:18:47

Quick find code: 98-99-290-66062244 Back to Top