Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Holy Moley Mary! I think we may have succeeded in tricking persuading him to become sequestered in deepest Bhutan.

That'll give you time to set up your new pooter and do ... whatever it is you were intending to do ....

I trust this magnificent device contains technology supplied to you by the aliens you encountered when you were last up The Swanee?

And that it will deliver a subatomic super-electrically charged wormhole powered strategic neuron zapper ray sufficient to shock him out of his current state of lunacy?

A response in the affirmative would make me cough enthusiastically.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Jan-2017 20:53:54

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was instructed to venture in this direction from the ranters legion, although the prospect of being relocated to Bhutan for numerous years has left me with doubts about this course of action.

31-Jan-2017 23:16:02

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
I was instructed to venture in this direction from the ranters legion, although the prospect of being relocated to Bhutan for numerous years has left me with doubts about this course of action.

WE GOT HER! ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER CLAN MEMBER! FOREVER!

Unwelcome Seeker. You have now become a non-member of clan Grief. You belong with us forever. You can never leave.

*breaks into song*

Doum Doum!

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim....
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Feb-2017 02:56:23

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :

BY THE GODS!!! UNWELCOME TO OUR CLAN THREAD!!! BY POSTING ON THIS VERY THREAD YOU HAVE NOW JOINED THE RANKS OF GRIEF!!! THE ONLY ANTI-CLAN IN EXISTENCE!

Now now how bout you do some type of goddess of the thread trick?
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

02-Feb-2017 01:12:11

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Seeker said :

WE GOT HER! ANOTHER ONE! ANOTHER CLAN MEMBER! FOREVER!

Unwelcome Seeker. You have now become a non-member of clan Grief. You belong with us forever. You can never leave.

*breaks into song*

Doum Doum!

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim....

And she's a community helper too!!! Look at that, we have F-Mod mascot, J-Mod as an Anti-member and now we have a Community Helper as an anti-member!!! We are just rolling in the powerful into our ranks!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

02-Feb-2017 01:13:01

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Feather Alert ........ Feather Alert .......... Feather Alert

Original message details are unavailable.
Hello

I am posting to inform you that if you visit the RuneScape Reddit page right now, there are a couple of sticky threads where you can vote on our backlog and suggest new things for it
Feather was down right at the bottom of that list - I have done my duty, but you lot need to get your nether regions over there to bolster it's chances!
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

03-Feb-2017 13:56:01

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette said :
Feather Alert ........ Feather Alert .......... Feather Alert

Original message details are unavailable.
Hello

I am posting to inform you that if you visit the RuneScape Reddit page right now, there are a couple of sticky threads where you can vote on our backlog and suggest new things for it
Feather was down right at the bottom of that list - I have done my duty, but you lot need to get your nether regions over there to bolster it's chances!

BY THE GODS!

THIS IS CALL TO ARMS! Or rather, a call to our nether regions!

Thank you Bernadette for your kind consideration and support. Here, I will offer you Legionnaire's left ear as a token of our thanks. He struggled a bit but eventually we got it off, even though the knife was blunt.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

03-Feb-2017 20:29:38

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cheers, Bernadette ^_^

Although I have no doubt that The Feather will be downvoted to oblivion by the vindictive philistines of Reddit.

As such, I will now be entering an official period of mourning and will change my siggy to reflect this.

I'm not sure when I will be healed enough to leave the Nunnery.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-Feb-2017 13:46:14

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top