Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I will fiddle with my gizmos later tonight.

Right. Awesome. Now I see you are actually doing some slayer because I stalked you on Runeclan. Slayer and Invention go together very well since slayer gives you the gp to afford making gizmos and perks, along with drops that can be dissed for parts and components, as well as leveling up your items for Invention xp.

You are using an augmented weapon in Slayer, right? Right? Tell me you are using an augmented weapon in slayer. Go on. Tell me... You will tell you are doing that, right? Yesss. you will tell me that and I will be happy. Oh so happy! HAPPY DAYS! Happy that you are doing the sensible thing. Which is using an augmented weapon in slayer. Goody. You can not imagine my relief.

You are using a black sally? Hmm? Hmm? Hmm?

Right, then you want a decent weapon perk on your black sally.

I strongly recommend you try for a weapon Gizmo that has the Precise and/or Equilibrium perk.

Just make sure you dont use that with something awful like Committed, Cautious and Antitheism. Diss the gizmo if you get any of those bad perks along with a good perk, they are truly horrible.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

28-Jan-2017 07:56:45 - Last edited on 28-Jan-2017 08:04:07 by Corugi

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys...puter problems....Ugh. Gotta get new one. (Gee whiz, boys & girls!)*throws up*

Thank you Corugi, for your Nubvention info...will take look at Wiki, at some point...Got dis-enchanted having to find more elements to make another Augmenter for Arma crossbow. Will get to it.

28-Jan-2017 19:01:35

Corugi

Corugi

MDove said :
Hi guys...puter problems....Ugh. Gotta get new one. (Gee whiz, boys & girls!)*throws up*

Thank you Corugi, for your Nubvention info...will take look at Wiki, at some point...Got dis-enchanted having to find more elements to make another Augmenter for Arma crossbow. Will get to it.

It has come to my attention that you are on WIndows 10. You are DOOMED! DOOMED! DOOMED I SAY! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

28-Jan-2017 20:53:11

Corugi

Corugi

FiFi LaFeles said :
Ummmm. That was a Slayer daily and possibly a lamp I won.

I'm just whacking tiny Kalphites with a Dragon scimmy. I have no interest in combat :(

I can not but help note your reticence towards the fabulous Slayer skill. A skill, which if I may remind you, will soon be going to 120. If Jagex thinks its worthwhile to make this skill go to 120, well then, it MUST BE WORTH DOING!

I am beginning to wonder if you are sorely in need of some dire attitude readjustment here Fifi.

28-Jan-2017 20:56:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Err ... hey! I read something pretty interesting today. It's on a new social media site that Jagex have started posting on.

All sorts of stuff on there but the juicy news was that there's a competition to find Jagex's Biggest Fanboi. Major prizes to be won.

All anyone has to do is gain admittance to the lovely, sun-drenched tranquillity of Paro Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan and remain in the company of the adorable fun-loving monks for 14 years.

Yep, it's really as easy as that. I reckon you should give it a go 'Rugi, seeing as how fandiddlytastic you think good ole Jigglyplex are. Think of the glory of Clan Grief, having a member declared Biggest Fanboi !!!!! (eventually).

And you deserve a holiday. I really think you do.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Jan-2017 03:06:02

Corugi

Corugi

Jagex's biggest fanboi???????????????

WHAT?

WHY! THAT'S ME! !!!6!!!

*insert heavy guitar chords from "Misty Mountain Hop"*

Dang dang dang-dang-dang!

So I'm packing my bags for the Paro Taktsang Monastery
Where the spirits go now,
Over the hills where the spirits fly, ooh.
I really don't know.

29-Jan-2017 05:12:43 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2017 05:13:57 by Corugi

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
MDove said :

*sotto voce*

Do it. Hurry. He's becoming terrifyingly unstable. I can't do this on my own .....

Alright! Alright! She's yelling at me again, everybody!
I did it. New puter here 3rd-8th. I'm the puter geek here. Imagine that. Will have to install myself, transfer all myself, etc. Will look at it this way...happily, as I still can do it! Yes!
When something goes wrong, will just YELL. Yeah. That's not all bad, is it? No.

Say, Fifi...*gentle grin on my face* The Swanee River flows down over here, no up-flowing Rivers here. Where'd that expression come from anyway?? Up the River? Oh, NVM, Mary!
Totally agree with your post on that.

Yes, he is rather sick.

29-Jan-2017 19:16:26 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2017 20:43:57 by MDove

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top