Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
You lazy dogs. No one has posted in days and days. Slothful, disinterested, unreliable.

I find the people in this anti-Clan so terribly appealing :)

Me too. Especially that Corugi person.

*pours kerosene over self*

*plays with matches*
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-Aug-2016 10:36:47

Corugi

Corugi

Zesmos said :
I dedicate my life to the anti clan, as much as I dedicate my life to eradicating thy sin.

Unwelcome!

You may now consider yourself in eternal full time employment.

19-Aug-2016 05:35:20

Corugi

Corugi

Ikr.

Its "post and forget", just like the rants forum. Good times! We are like the spiritual descendants of that utterly useless, neglected, over moderated, under moderated, and generally pathetic waste land of a forum.

Death by mold.

Aint it great???!!!!

24-Aug-2016 04:35:00 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 08:23:33 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

I feel the strange urge to either form or join a normal clan. Again. I know, I know, its traitorous, demeaning and I am completely selling out, right?

But consider this: I am cheapskate. And invention is expensive. I have since discovered a few cost effective ways to level up invention on the sly. Mainly through trawling through reddit and the wiki. With that I feel the pain of not getting a BIG FAT JUICY 6% ava bonus.

Now, here is my twisted and hypocritical reasoning for morally justifying this deplorable action.

Invention was designed by Jagex for the sole purposes of keeping us playing longer doing stuff we don't enjoy and which costs us valuable gp. What's more invention is a perfectly useless skill. Those MONSTERS must be laughing themselves sick at the thought of us training it.

Therefore it is our duty to shorten the amount of time and gp we spend training it.

( I think you can see where this is leading... so I will skip to the point. )

Now normal clans are generally a waste of time due to their poor design and ridiculous structure. Which is entirely the fault of those meatheads at Jagex.

So as I see it, the best set up for a "normal" clan is to take advantage of the one thing which is good. The ava.

To get the best set up for the ava the clan has to be as small as possible, say 6 to 8 members, and be comprised of members who:

1) Just want the ava bonus for invention.

2) Can be relied upon to be active at least once a week.

3) Dont give a flying bucket of pigs poo for anything else.

4) Have a brain with the cognitive capability of at least a 12 year old. That means no fmods are allowed to join. Except Twillow. Twillow is cool.

I therefore suggest you lot either join me or kick me out of clan Grief. Either way we will all win!

24-Aug-2016 09:08:16 - Last edited on 24-Aug-2016 09:13:24 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top