Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Kalaya said :
Hi,

I'm not sure what to make of this. If I were to only read the first post of the thread I would have locked it because that behaviour is against the CoC - Be respectful of your fellow forumers at all times .

However reading further disproves the notion that you are serious about that (I think?).

I'd appreciate the first post being changed so it does not come across so disrespectfully against your fellow players. I'd also hope that the clan doesn't do some of the things you list on your first page.

Overall, I'm not sure I like this thread but I can't quite work out if you're serious or not.
I'm not sure if this post is serious or not, I can't quite work it out... She must be a griefer causing this kind of grief...

01-Jun-2016 16:07:34

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I daresay spitting on other people could indeed be deemed as a rather unfriendly gesture. And messy. Very messy.

Could this be replaced with "we heap scorn upon"? Alternatives will have to be run past our esteemed JMod non-member. Not sure how you can do that 'rugi. Via FMR perhaps.

Other alternatives might be :

we laugh uproariously at ....
we drool vacantly at .... (I know Stoat does this quite a lot)
we glare disdainfully at .......

I fear we are in something of a cleft stick here. By denying we are serious Griefers there would be no use for the existence of the anti-Clan and thus no use for this recruitment thread, which would then be forcibly closed.

By stressing that we are serious, we will incur the Wrath of Gold and be forcibly closed.

Wut do? Wut do?

Even not breaking any game rules is no protection for an honest Griefer these days :(
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Jun-2016 16:39:53

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I thought this sums up GRIEF quiet well... Original message details are unavailable.
- the griefers are still the grief and only a griefer knows what griefer need to know and it's all done with an upside down frown and if you can't get your head around what a griefer does best then your best bet is to stay clear of a griefer who's bound to make you grief...

01-Jun-2016 23:00:25 - Last edited on 01-Jun-2016 23:02:57 by Lady Deluxe

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Kalaya said :
Hi,

I'm not sure what to make of this. If I were to only read the first post of the thread I would have locked it because that behaviour is against the CoC - Be respectful of your fellow forumers at all times .

However reading further disproves the notion that you are serious about that (I think?).

I'd appreciate the first post being changed so it does not come across so disrespectfully against your fellow players. I'd also hope that the clan doesn't do some of the things you list on your first page.

Overall, I'm not sure I like this thread but I can't quite work out if you're serious or not.

Well well. It seems someone griefed us! Please do congratulate that person for griefing us. If you truly did read this thread you would understand that everything we do is perfectly legal in the game! We of course abide by all terms and conditions! I think you should tell that griefer who grief us that everything is perfectly fine and he should come post on our thread to be welcomed into our ranks!

But however you are now apart of the clan Grief by posting on this thread! Unwelcome to this damned place!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

02-Jun-2016 01:47:37

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think we should change spit to we salivate over the tears of the the poor souls who challenge us and traverse our path of destruction! enlightenment with Guthix! Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

02-Jun-2016 01:48:53

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tears of pride come to my eyes!

What a clan! I mean, what an Anti-clan!

Look! This is what a clan is supposed to be all about! Democracy in action! Active participation! No bickering or leadership struggles! Coming together in a time of need, strong in resolution, united, brave and steadfast! Teamwork! Cooperation! Milkshakes!

I have been in many clans now, and certainly this one, so ironically an anti-clan, is so far the only one that has truly acted as a clan, actually been a clan in nature rather than just in name.

Even if we are destroyed, even if our beloved clan thread is locked, we have demonstrated beyond a doubt the superiority of our anti-clan. Even should defeat befall us we have won!

PRAISE GUTHIX!

Clannies! Prophets, anti-members, undead, slaves and runaways. You have made me very happy. That is against our clan ethics. Against our clan culture. Against everything we stand for, which is to Grief. You will be all burnt at the stake.

*runs off to gather firewood*

PS. A special shoutout to our brothers in arms at RS Forumers. Shady Nick and Squallsy. We were planning to infiltrate your clan and destroy it through a bloody coup. We will make do now with just destroying it through a slightly bloody coup
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

02-Jun-2016 07:58:36 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2016 08:23:39 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, so I will put into effect your suggestions by editing the front page. It is a small price to pay for having our very own Jagexy monster join our ranks.

I have taken the liberty to edit your quotes to suit the nature and the wording of the opening post. Let me know what you think. I can always change it again. If I can hear you over the sound of the bonfire.

Now all I have to do is try to entice
Forum Mod Twillow
into posting here. For
I discussed the nature of this thread with her
before creating it. Guthix knows I have tried many times to entrap her, but somehow she has seen through my cunning plans.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

02-Jun-2016 08:02:49 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2016 08:29:08 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top