Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

m i z

m i z

Posts: 1,051 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*Knocks on the door* Um.. hello, is anyone present at this moment to represent this so called anti clan? I would like to provide my services towards the cause in anyway possible.
Come visit me in hell where the weather is always warm and we have lemonade :) Miz a gatekeeper and demon.

14-May-2016 21:19:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My loitering not-suspiciously-at-all around the forums has given me two delicious little nuggets of entirely legal Griefing behaviour:

1. Set your 'Examine' to private. Apparently this annoys people.

2. Go to a POH offering gilded altar services, doors can be repeatedly shut on others trying to get to the altar room.

Ah, I knew the RSOF still had it's uses.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

14-May-2016 21:21:20

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

m i z said :
*Knocks on the door* Um.. hello, is anyone present at this moment to represent this so called anti clan? I would like to provide my services towards the cause in anyway possible.

WONDERFUL!!! fresh meat vibrant new not-member.

Unwelcome to this grotesque travesty of a Clan - and such a magnificent name. You'll go far with a name like that.

Please take a seat in the corner and await the arrival of our esteemed leader The Holy & Magnificent Corugi.

He'll probably only be a few days in arriving by which time you should be sufficiently weakened by starvation to be easily robbed inducted.
Le Chat Guerrier

14-May-2016 21:25:00

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Legionnaire said :

Then I think we need to do something about a certain green hat wearer...

Hmmm, I only know one person with a green hat.

Is this mutiny in the ranks? Is this the first sign of the calm order of Anti-Clan Grief tearing itself apart?? Is this ..... DRAMA !!?

It brings a tear of joy to my eye knowing that such a young Clan is already disintegrating and it's not-members tearing at the throats of the Super Elite (me). It proves the superiority of GRIEF - that is already descending into the turmoil of in-fighting that takes other Clans months, sometimes years, to achieve.

Let it take you, Lego. Feeeeel the Dark Side.

Now go and stand up against that wall while I load my rifle.

Hmm....

Something doesn't sound right....

Stand against a wall?

Wait for you to load your rifle?

Hmm.....

I guess nothing at all however if you look behind you Cat there is something waiting for you in that box!

*tries to not laugh at the swarm of spiders that will attack upon opening the bot*
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

14-May-2016 22:59:41

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
m i z said :

Yes...

Welcome...

I'm Legionnaire War Chief of this "Grief" clan...if you can call it a clan..

Have a seat in that chair by the electric eels and I will prove you some food and drink while you wait for the rest of the leaders to welcome you..

Don't associate yourself with Miss Green Hat Lady better known as Cat...She's good news only...which means she goes against bad news.....

She might be getting attacked by spiders soon....

Just have a seat
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

14-May-2016 23:01:37

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I'm a rough, tough GRIEF non-member - I spit on spiders.

I might play with the box for a little while though.

Actually, a box that big would be useful for hiding body parts. Maybe we could try it out on the next new recruit.

*makes cute little clucking noises of encouragement*

Hello - Hello anyone out there?
Would you like to not join our Anti-Clan?
We have a great Event lined up - it's called ...ummmm.... 'Can You Fit Into The Box'

Would you like to play with us?
Le Chat Guerrier

14-May-2016 23:33:32

m i z

m i z

Posts: 1,051 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Legionnaire said :
m i z said :

Yes...

Welcome...

I'm Legionnaire War Chief of this "Grief" clan...if you can call it a clan..

Have a seat in that chair by the electric eels and I will prove you some food and drink while you wait for the rest of the leaders to welcome you..

Don't associate yourself with Miss Green Hat Lady better known as Cat...She's good news only...which means she goes against bad news.....

She might be getting attacked by spiders soon....

Just have a seat

Certainly, *walks over to the seat looking at the eels as I take a seat.* So are those your eels? They look very interesting. As I told green hat lady I would love to spread misery throughout the land and I heard from a rather shady source of mine this establishment does so. Also what kind of snacks will you be providing?
Come visit me in hell where the weather is always warm and we have lemonade :) Miz a gatekeeper and demon.

15-May-2016 00:49:37 - Last edited on 15-May-2016 01:27:55 by m i z

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Ladies Fingers Biscuits.

She didn't really need them any more, she was a useless pianist.
She's even worse now.

If you don't much fancy them that's okay. We'll bait the box instead
(good idea, Jack!)
Le Chat Guerrier

15-May-2016 01:39:34 - Last edited on 15-May-2016 01:40:36 by FiFi LaFeles

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unwelcome Miz Misery.

( What a perfect name, never change it! )

*Steals her purse and then, reluctantly, throws her a crust of moldy bread*

Now, in other news....

Tears of joy come to my eyes! Our clan has now grown to include some legendary legends, whose sick, bizarre and highly twisted sense of humour makes reading our clan thread a daily pleasure for me.

I therefore find you all guilty of HERESY on account of making me happy and hereby sentence you all to be burnt at the stake.

*runs off to collect firewood*

By the way, I have shifted our member's list to the front page, ( now that I am no longer embarrassed by it ) and have added the following proviso.

"All clan members are considered equal, until burnt at the stake, in which case they will just be considered well done."

Yes, so we have no leader. We are all equals, just that some are more charred than others. Remember folks, WE SPIT ON RANKS! So, you know, just do whatever, like whenever. Yeah.

FiFi LaFeles said :
My loitering not-suspiciously-at-all around the forums has given me two delicious little nuggets of entirely legal Griefing behaviour:

1. Set your 'Examine' to private. Apparently this annoys people.

2. Go to a POH offering gilded altar services, doors can be repeatedly shut on others trying to get to the altar room.

Ah, I knew the RSOF still had it's uses.

Fifi, your ideologically correct advice has been added to the list of griefing methods on page 2.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

15-May-2016 07:25:01 - Last edited on 15-May-2016 08:03:27 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top