Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Squallsy said :
bumping it to bring more negative attention to this horrible idea

You couldn't have expressed it any less beautifully.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-May-2016 09:43:09 - Last edited on 04-May-2016 09:43:31 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Now, lets put afoot some evil plans.

I say we begin to infiltrate another clan. We choose a nice, vulnerable clan. One which is trying to do some good. We become members ( which is easy cos all clans are so pathetically desperate for members, Guthix, I spit on them all, the losers ). Then we begin to subvert it. Eventually we take it over, force everyone out until we are the only ones left, and then destroy it, just by all of us leaving it at once. It's wiped out of existence. Utterly.

Of course just before we exterminate the clan we will go on its clan thread and gloat about what we did.

For no other reasons than for the grief it will cause and the balance it will restore.

Can you dig it?

CAN YOU DIG IT???

Of course you can.

PRAISE GUTHIX!

I say...

PRAISE GUTHIX!

say it with me....

PRAISE GUTHIX!

Okay, so we shall start looking for a nice, juicy, plump, naive and unsuspecting clan.

04-May-2016 09:48:30 - Last edited on 04-May-2016 09:59:01 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Spiffing idea.

Can I eat some of the target clan members? Just one or two of them. Please?
I can't see anything in the T&C about cannibalism.
It's probably against 'the spirit of the game' but really that's just so namby-pamby.

I'll start trawling for clans that have pretentious names and claim to be friendly.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

04-May-2016 22:54:13

Corugi

Corugi

I was sort of hoping that someone would have assassinated me when I said "CAN YOU DIG IT?" and then pointed at a group of innocent bystanders and screamed "THE WARRIORS DID IT! THE WARRIORS DID IT!", thus sparking a chase across the subways and ghettos of New York.

But anyways.... moving on.

FiFi LaFeles said :
Spiffing idea.

It's probably against 'the spirit of the game' but really that's just so namby-pamby.

I'll start trawling for clans that have pretentious names and claim to be friendly.

Fifi, where do you get such good ideas? May I suggest we also look for clans with dumb names, those who have recruitment threads with lots of flowery and multi-coloured ascii, and who describe themselves as "easy going" or other such banalities.

I think our first target should be RS Forumers. I have been spying on them. They are seething with discontent, ripe for rebellion. They also have a dumb name. I say we infiltrate them and instigate a revolt against Shady Nick. Mwahahaah!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh yeah

MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

burp.

06-May-2016 04:19:02 - Last edited on 06-May-2016 04:25:45 by Corugi

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
snip
FiFi LaFeles said :

I think our first target should be RS Forumers.
NO! you should look within your own anti clan and see those that are themselves in clans - that is where you start!

07-May-2016 21:56:46

Corugi

Corugi

Lady Deluxe said :
How can your members be anti clan but be clan members - isn't this just wrong!

Golly! Such an interesting question. Hmmm...

Let me explain it in detail, Lady Deluxe. Let's take a long walk together. We can go somewhere safe, away from prying ears. Da wildee is a beautiful place at this time of year. Lets go there and wander up to the Scorpion Pit. Yes. You wont need to bring any food, for I will protect you!

08-May-2016 00:02:48

Corugi

Corugi

Lady Deluxe said :
Corugi said :
snip
FiFi LaFeles said :

I think our first target should be RS Forumers.
NO! you should look within your own anti clan and see those that are themselves in clans - that is where you start!

Gosh! No. Not at all.

In fact we encourage our anti-members to stay in their own clans. That way they are in a better position to create subversion, discontent, rebellion and chaos.

Imagine how tedious it would be to infiltrate clans otherwise. This way we can infiltrate other clans without even trying! Its a total win.

Lets face the facts, Runescape clans are about as interesting as bucket full of sloppy pig's poo. They have an incredibly lame design, are full of brain numbing inconsistencies, useless features and offer only marginal benefit to members. The exception to this, and a poor one at that, are the pvm clans who basically just use the clan chat to assist their coordination on team bosses.

Otherwise clans are basically an upside down design concept. They offer very little to members yet demand rigorous maintenance. This is basically why clans are always desperate for members and why they end up with one or two people doing all the work while everyone else does nothing.

None of this is inherently the players fault. Its just the way clans were designed to function by Jagex. That they don't function very well is not very surprising. Because its Jagex.

How it should have worked would have seen people clamoring to join well organized clans, regardless of the clan's specialty.

08-May-2016 00:09:13 - Last edited on 08-May-2016 02:01:02 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Oh, and by the way Lady Deluxe, by posting on this thread, you are now one of our anti-members. This is an irreversible process and is permanent.

Unwelcome to the GRIEF!

08-May-2016 02:04:18 - Last edited on 08-May-2016 02:33:55 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top