Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
My loitering not-suspiciously-at-all around the forums has given me two delicious little nuggets of entirely legal Griefing behaviour:

1. Set your 'Examine' to private. Apparently this annoys people.

2. Go to a POH offering gilded altar services, doors can be repeatedly shut on others trying to get to the altar room.

Ah, I knew the RSOF still had it's uses.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

24-Apr-2016 09:41:28 - Last edited on 15-May-2016 07:30:44 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hail!

Wait, if this is an anti-Clan why's it on the Clan pages? Unless you know something we don't know in which case you are being disingenuous. Which is good! Very, very good !

Yes off to a flying start - nearly griefed me there.

I am looking forward to picking up some protips on how to be very annoying whilst staying entirely within the Rules :D I'll report back on their efficacy once it's all up and running.

Complacency must be eradicated. Balance must be restored.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

24-Apr-2016 12:20:03

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Complacency must be eradicated. Balance must be restored.

By Guthix! That's right Fifi! And with that, let the Griefing begin!

Original message details are unavailable.
Just to name a few...

- Stealing someone's abyssal spot.
- Stealing someone's kill.
- Crashing a boss fight. ;)
- Guthixian Cache - when in Cres form, you try with all your might to run to the automaton and try to subdue it before the other player does.
- Mining someone elses ore. :P

I remember blood bursting in the abbys on my noob account, just activated one of those double xp aura's. Some dude walks in with a crystal halberd and starts killing them 2 steps away from me... Had to hop for 20 minites to find an empty world wasting precious aura time.

Back in the day, I would grief wine of zamorak grabbers by closing the door on them. People that didn't have the level for telegrab would just grab the wine and run out when the wizards attacked, waiting out the aggressiveness then repeating.

So I would repeatedly close the door on them when they tried to exit and watch them die so I could take their stuff. Back then, you could keep closing doors because the door hinge hotfix to this didn't exist heheh.

I imagine there must have been howls of protest, and of course many tears.

According to my sources there are still some doors that haven't been fixed. Because its Jagex. Apparently these doors are commonly found in buildings where the penguin hunters trap them. As we all know the penguins are hard done by, surely it is Guthix's will to restore the balance and aid these Penguins in roaming free.

That's enough for now. Grief was not built in a day.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

24-Apr-2016 12:36:54 - Last edited on 24-Apr-2016 12:48:46 by Corugi

Stoat King

Stoat King

Posts: 5,075 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is with great joy and righteous anger that I declare myself an anti-member of Grief.

I bring a dire message to my anti-clanmates.
I have perceived a new enemy amongst us.
Everywhere on these forums we see the terrible consequences of knowledge. Smart-assery, and pedantry wax monstrous to plague us. Filthy maggots of expertise gnaw on the rotting corpse of the rsof community.
This is not balanced. Guthix looks on in dismay.
We must declare war on knowledge!

Therefore, in addition to my existing role of high priest, I have also appointed myself Professor of Ignorance.
Attendance at my seminars, at which I shall never be present, is compulsory. There you will be taught, in my absence, how to refuse to learn. Knowledge breeds heresy.
The Truth is subjective. We will kill it with grief, fire and relativism.

25-Apr-2016 11:28:52

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top