Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good, good.

Pull up a chair, have a think about your Truly Evil Self.
Pray to Guthix to show you the path of Enlightened Griefing.

Because, of course, plotting evil and domination is such fun. And real! Oh yes, definitely real.

Go forth with the multitudinous horde about to be unleashed on the unsuspecting Runescape populace.

Go grief.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

26-Apr-2016 09:56:59

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tears of Happiness , uhh.. Grief come into my eyes as I see posts by brave Griefers who have seen the Grief and have joined our clan!

If it wasn't so late I would do some work on this thread, I need to give you all fancy title add you to the clan membership list.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

26-Apr-2016 11:41:06 - Last edited on 26-Apr-2016 11:42:54 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Stoat King said :
It is with great joy and righteous anger that I declare myself an anti-member of Grief.

I bring a dire message to my anti-clanmates.
I have perceived a new enemy amongst us.
Everywhere on these forums we see the terrible consequences of knowledge. Smart-assery, and pedantry wax monstrous to plague us. Filthy maggots of expertise gnaw on the rotting corpse of the rsof community.
This is not balanced. Guthix looks on in dismay.
We must declare war on knowledge!

Therefore, in addition to my existing role of high priest, I have also appointed myself Professor of Ignorance.
Attendance at my seminars, at which I shall never be present, is compulsory. There you will be taught, in my absence, how to refuse to learn. Knowledge breeds heresy.
The Truth is subjective. We will kill it with grief, fire and relativism.

Stoat, you are genius. "Anti-member". Yes. I like it. How appropriate. I have accordingly renamed an entire classification of membership for this purpose.

27-Apr-2016 03:19:53

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Testimonial:

Corugi teeters on the very brink of insanity and chaos. He offers an unconditional 30 days money back guarantee to drag you over the edge with him. An offer unparalleled in the Griefing industry.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

27-Apr-2016 03:31:21

Corugi

Corugi

Your testimonial has been added to the front page, Fifi. With my drool and bits of someone's body parts all over it.

Southeaster said :
Lnkmiegel brought me to this thread.

Excellent! You are now an Anti-member! Forever. To quote from "Hotel California" by the Eagles: You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

27-Apr-2016 06:26:38 - Last edited on 27-Apr-2016 06:31:11 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top