Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I must admit I am astonished by the sheer mediocrity of the proposed Ninja fixes when compared to the importance of the feather.

I immediately jumped onto reddit and was dismayed how the feather suggestion was hidden from sight, it took some digging to find and to upvote.

Personally I blame the reddit community. They are a bunch of noobs.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

04-Feb-2017 19:02:52

Bernadette
Dec Member 2021

Bernadette

Posts: 5,417 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am honoured to be awarded the left ear of Legionnaire and look forward to congratulating the recipient of his right ear.

Hopefully the 'Feather' can recover from the nefarious downvoting by those who misunderstand its importance to the continued success of Jagex. Hopefully their obstrigillation has done no great harm to the cause of 'Fifi's Feather'.
One man's Truth is another man's Lie

04-Feb-2017 22:42:55 - Last edited on 04-Feb-2017 22:52:03 by Bernadette

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette...You again, are a beacon of light...As I just returned from the outreaches of Bhutan, myself, full of thorns & covered in innards of custard-like scales...I shall endeavor to surge the decrepid breeches of Reddit.

Sheesh, guys...Fifi, my dear...Atten-Hut!

We will pursue in service to The Feather!

Let us gather more information. Away, Comrades!

*Blows bubble* SNAP.

04-Feb-2017 22:58:52

MDove

MDove

Ahh, cripes! I find the 76Kelpie list...but find no Robinnn Hatttt!
And yes, Corugi, the things that are there, that I see...whelp now maybe that is an advantage!
Can't believe his looking at that list aaand not remembering when he sees it. So, recent.
Guy says will be announced Monday. Just posted 1day ago.
Will keep trying.........I hate Reddit.

04-Feb-2017 23:42:25

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bernadette said :
I am honoured to be awarded the left ear of Legionnaire and look forward to congratulating the recipient of his right ear.

Hopefully the 'Feather' can recover from the nefarious downvoting by those who misunderstand its importance to the continued success of Jagex. Hopefully their
obstrigillation
has done no great harm to the cause of 'Fifi's Feather'.

Bernadette said :
obstrigillation

The search for the meaning of that word took me to some far away and interesting places.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

05-Feb-2017 01:42:38 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2017 01:44:47 by Corugi

MDove

MDove

Runescape/Ninja. I finally found it. "Kelpie'sPost...Highlighted "Backlog Thread"....Clicking "Cosmetic" bout 1/3 down page...then scroll til seeing Robin Hat...
Signed in (yuck) to be able to vote. Upvoted. Sheesh, hard to find.
Monday, they will release Top 10 that (OUR) list+ Top 10 NEW Suggestions!!!!!!

Curious. There is an option there..on all of them, actually....
Can click on a link says "give gold"....I did, to see...Screen comes up asking would I like to
"give gold" to Kelpie?

Now ya can select a button to pay for reddit gold coins, by Paypal or Bitcoins or Credit Card.

??????

I resent the fact this "Backlog-Vote" has been put on Reddit.

05-Feb-2017 20:23:39 - Last edited on 05-Feb-2017 20:56:08 by MDove

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahhh, the Ninjas. One of the few remaining tiny bastions of sanity in the Jagex quagmire of popularity contests have sunk beneath the tsunami of 15 year olds holding the Button of Power.

Subsumed by dank memes and the shrill voices of children who have yet to wield a razor, they tumble from Grace into the pit of homogeny; spiralling ever downwards like Valkyries broken in battle and with no hope of returning to Valhalla.

Still. One must not dwell in despair ... look on the bright side! No one's going to have to clean out the corgi's kennel any more. And we can drop as many nukes as we like on their deserted forum because they won't be needing or reading it in future.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

06-Feb-2017 12:07:40

MDove

MDove

FiFi LaFeles said :
Ahhh, the Ninjas. One of the few remaining tiny bastions of sanity in the Jagex quagmire of popularity contests have sunk beneath the tsunami of 15 year olds holding the Button of Power.

Subsumed by dank memes and the shrill voices of children who have yet to wield a razor, they tumble from Grace into the pit of homogeny; spiralling ever downwards like Valkyries broken in battle and with no hope of returning to Valhalla.

Still. One must not dwell in despair ... look on the bright side! No one's going to have to clean out the corgi's kennel any more. And we can drop as many nukes as we like on their deserted forum because they won't be needing or reading it in future.

Ahhh, the Fifa...Well, we've gotten to see another one of your eloquent summaries again, indeed. Yes. yes. Sheesh, "Tumble from Grace'.....

Just keep shakin' my head...It really is confounding & unnecessary...

I posted on the Ninja Thread too, this morn...your post was perfect, considering your High Profile in this.

Let's now see what the "Vote" brings.
Well, kinda been missin' Corugi's/Legion Military displays, anyway.
Thanks, for the Cheer!

06-Feb-2017 16:36:00 - Last edited on 06-Feb-2017 16:40:40 by MDove

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top