Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
0815 said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Yes, I overdose regularly on the drug called caffeine. Very irresponsible of me, I know.

Make sure to go Italian: A glass of water next to the coffee!

Please keep yourself hydrated! :)

It's tea, actually. I drink gallons of the stuff. Well, not gallons probably but quite a lot.
I'm contemplating booking into Rehab, or getting cognitive behaviour therapy.
They might be able to help with my Turophobia as well.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

20-Mar-2018 23:19:29

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
0815 said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
Yes, I overdose regularly on the drug called caffeine. Very irresponsible of me, I know.

Make sure to go Italian: A glass of water next to the coffee!

Please keep yourself hydrated! :)

It's tea, actually. I drink gallons of the stuff. Well, not gallons probably but quite a lot.
I'm contemplating booking into Rehab, or getting cognitive behaviour therapy.
They might be able to help with my Turophobia as well.

http://phobia.wikia.com/wiki/Turophobia

"Turophobia is the fear of cheese. People suffering this phobia would avoid consuming cheesy stuff like cheese pizza. People fear cheese often because of their gooey appearance and cheesy taste. Turophobes would have difficult time getting near cheese and may result in cold sweat upon sight of cheese. Some turophobes even fear the words cheese, cheesy, and similarly-sounded words and phrases.

Turophobia is an uncommon phobia, but Melissa North from Kent University in Ohio is a notable turophobe."

Well, that's interesting. So Fifi is a Turophobe. Never mind Feefs, you can count on our help and support to help you through your weird fear of cheese.

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

21-Mar-2018 01:30:31 - Last edited on 21-Mar-2018 01:31:45 by Corugi

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I'm not even going to look at that. It's probably a putrid, suppurating globule of pus masquerading as cheese.

I don't mind hard cheeses, like Cheddar, but those icky, oozing, slimy messes like Camembert give me the heebie-jeebies.

As for those grotesque offerings crawling with mould ...
Le Chat Guerrier

21-Mar-2018 02:49:13

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I'm not even going to look at that. It's probably a putrid, suppurating globule of pus masquerading as cheese.

I don't mind hard cheeses, like Cheddar, but those icky, oozing, slimy messes like Camembert give me the heebie-jeebies.

As for those grotesque offerings crawling with mould ...

It hurts me deeply that you think I would post an image of cheese.

Fifi, we have known each other through these forums for years. We have fought many battles together, against all the odds, against those rampaging Jagexy monsters. Together we have mercilessly trolled other forum users, and cackled insanely at jokes so obscure that actually neither of us knew what we were laughing at.

We have history.

Now phobia are a very serious thing. Phobias can be absolutely devastating for those who suffer from them. Its no laughing matter at all.

As you suffer from a fear of cheese it would be totally reprehensible of me to start posting pictures of cheese. You should know by now that beneath this outwardly malevolent character lies a heart of pure gold. Kind and caring, wishing only peace and tranquility upon my fellow humans. Yes. I mask my sweet and loving personality with merely a show of unbridled savagery and callousness.

So I would ask you now to just trust me. Yes. Trust me. Know that I would never, ever, want to trigger your phobia with some childish, silly and inane stunt, such as posting pictures of cheese.

Trust me Fifi, you know what I am saying is true. Here, I have posted some pictures of tranquil scenery, like mountains and waterfalls and cute little bunny rabbits frolicking in long summer grass, just to ease your mind, and to bring you some blessed relief from all thoughts of cheese.

Sunset over snow capped mountains.

Leafy green meadow with humming birds and rabbits

Cheeky otter swimming in river near a waterfall.

I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

22-Mar-2018 01:33:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I'm still not going to look. I just know you'll have posted pictures of cheese so abominable that's it's crawling across the plate with a pseudo-life of it's own. Probably whilst playing host to some blue-green microbiological alien horror.

Trust you? Trust you ????????

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You forget, dear chap, I was present at The Burnings of 2016. I know what you are capable of.
Le Chat Guerrier

22-Mar-2018 03:09:51

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top