Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unwelcome to clan Grief, greenie. Since you have posted here you are now a member. Forever.

I would like to thank my fellow clannie, Revial, for recruiting another member to our just and noble cause.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-Mar-2018 09:35:36 - Last edited on 18-Mar-2018 16:09:00 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
I had my headphones on and was faffing around doing I dunno, something. Anyway, something finished and I'd accidentally lobbied meantime so in popped the Runescape music.

It's changed a lot since I last listened to it - about 389073570508 years ago. I'm contemplating actually deliberately listening to some tracks on it. I think I need help.

I can help you Fifi!

I so happen to have a miracle cure for elevator music!

Look, what we do is go to the top of a very tall cliff. You put on a blindfold. And then I apply the cure. You will feel a sudden rush of wind. Dont worry, that's just the cure taking effect.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-Mar-2018 09:42:32

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Your 'cure' is both cruel and unusual, probably in violation of the 8th Amendment.
As such, I will be consulting Rush, Rush & Delay, my Attorneys at Law. Be prepared to be stripped of everything you possess, including your eyelashes.

What jolly fun though eh? Snagging a Greenie going about her lawful business but accidentally falling down into the rabbit hole. Poor Tox.

Now wouldn't it be really something if a Goldie found need to post in here? My, oh my, the kudos. Although we'd have to pull a pretty incandescent stunt for that to happen.

Corugi, dear, perhaps you could have a total meltdown of apocalyptic proportions requiring a Goldie to enter these sacred halls in order to advise you of your perm ban and blacklisting of your MAC address. Hmmm? A small sacrifice for the aggrandisement of Grief.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

18-Mar-2018 16:23:42

Posts: 5,208 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Yes, I overdose regularly on the drug called caffeine. Very irresponsible of me, I know.

Make sure to go Italian: A glass of water next to the coffee!

Please keep yourself hydrated! :)
`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸`·¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸ˆ`·,¸
2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™
¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸,·´ˆ¸·´

20-Mar-2018 17:23:26

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top