Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whelp...yes, there is only 1 thing to conclude, my Clannies...

The Elusive Force...is...a...SHILL! Yes!

Those down&dirty Jagexy Monsters will stop at nothing!
1. Causing barf-momentum Forum atmosphere to dissuade any Forum activity...
2. Nipping-tucking of any rational conversation...dissuading any Forum activity...

Anyone complaining..."You wanted relaxed rules>>>"Fail.

15-Sep-2017 20:13:29 - Last edited on 15-Sep-2017 20:28:20 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I feel it is time for the next step in the evolution of the mighty power that is....

CLAN GRIEF !!!6!!!

We all know what clan Grief actually is: a safe refugee for us to plot and plan and say silly things within the protective cloak of being too bizarre to be noticed. Nobody here can actually be bothered to "grief" anyone in game. Well...sometimes I do. BUT THAT'S ONLY BECAUSE I DRANK TOO MUCH COFFEE!

Anyway...blah blah blah, GLORY!, blah blah blah, A THOUSAND YEARS!...blah blah blah.. POWER!...blah blah blah...SUBMARINE!...blah blah blah....

Clan Grief! Thus our defenses against the plain and the ordinary have held us secure against the mundane!

BY THE GODS! WE ARE WONDROUS!

Yes.

And surely now is the time is become even more wondrous.

Here is the plan. Anyone who rightfully calls themselves a member of clan GRIEF, shall deserve unmitigated, unreserved, unequivocal, SUPPORT from all of us.

We do this to an extent already. But so far its been adhoc, spur of the moment. Mary in particular has been on the right track, posting the QFC of threads of interest. Let us build upon that.

Imagine.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION! SUPPORTING EACH OTHER THREADS REGARDLESS OF THEIR WORTH! BOMBARDING OTHER THREADS WITH A HAIL OF CLAN GRIEF COMMENTS!

WE SHALL BUILD AN ETERNAL GLORY SO SHINY WE WILL RECEIVE CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP FROM SHOE POLISH COMPANIES AROUND THE WORLD!

Yeah, so what I am saying is don't be hesitant about posting links or QFC's of threads of interest here.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

17-Sep-2017 05:13:06

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lumine said :
... FiFi, you talked to Poshpants. Talked. To Poshpants. Is this creeping senility? O.O

Yes.
I mean, no.
Well, definitely maybe.

I think she needed reminding that she's not the only person on the forums who can get downright nasty if provoked. We are not mute targets for troll-sport.

Anyway, enough of this tomfoolery of using the RSOF on a BXP weekend !
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

17-Sep-2017 10:21:33

The contents of this message have been hidden.

17-Sep-2017 21:01:41

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Lumine said :
... FiFi, you talked to Poshpants. Talked. To Poshpants. Is this creeping senility? O.O

Yes.
I mean, no.
Well, definitely maybe.

I think she needed reminding that she's not the only person on the forums who can get downright nasty if provoked. We are not mute targets for troll-sport.

Anyway, enough of this tomfoolery of using the RSOF on a BXP weekend !

Now look, here is a perfect example of what I am talking about. If I had known Fifi was getting into a cat fight with some nub then by all means I would have rushed over and immediately denounced Fifi as a bully, a mass murderer, and an arms smuggler.

I would have been prepared to do that for a fellow GRIEF clannie.

If only I had known the QFC!
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

18-Sep-2017 04:02:09

The contents of this message have been hidden.

18-Sep-2017 04:04:57

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,269 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Scouse: The Code of Conduct is clear about images posted here on the forums. All content in images should be safe-for-work; yours was not as it contained full nudity. In the future, please make better choices about the type of images you are posting.

@Corugi: Your post was hidden as it contained the above mentioned image.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

18-Sep-2017 04:25:29

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gosh, rudie-nudie pictures in Clan Grief??? Whatever next, I wonder - images of Corgi's dead rat collection maybe (no, no, too horrible to contemplate especially that one he thought was pretty and made a lace wedding dress for).

Well now here's a thread that needs the help of Grief 23-24-301-65950270 - despite the fact that Jack is already there and being very, very unhelpful already with his tasteless images of pre-pubescent schoolgirls in compromising situations.

It's time to man the barricades, to uphold all that is good, and clean and civilized, to fight them on the beaches, spout jingoism and decry youth culture as foul and perverted and just generally make a nuisance of oneself.

!!!6!!!
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

18-Sep-2017 07:22:42 - Last edited on 18-Sep-2017 07:23:42 by FiFi LaFeles

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top