Forums

GRIEF

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429

MDove

MDove

Posts: 1,259 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi, there are so many times when you are just "drop dead" funny!
Your Ninja Pond detonation is jaw-dropping, and yes, you warned them.
The Mighty Corugi Military collection is inspiring.
"Attention!" Salute to ya both!

!!!6!!!

02-Dec-2016 20:03:04 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2016 20:08:33 by MDove

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
An excellent rebuttal Fifi. I especially liked your bit about Mod Kayala's dislike of "bumps." Fighting fire with fire!

I find the lack of a lock so far to be curious.

Comrades. We stand proud. We of clan Grief are the first (and will probably be the only ever) clan to have waged NUCLEAR WAR against the Jagexy monsters.

They should just admit their admiration, surrender, and make us all Fmods.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

03-Dec-2016 18:45:42 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2016 00:21:38 by Corugi

Legionnaire

Legionnaire

Posts: 20,901 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aye lets reinvent ourselves!!! THERE is a notion going around that we are a cult!!!! Do we look a cult?

I say we embrace this idea of being a cult!!!! A cult aimed to destroy and reinvent the ideology of the clan notion that you have to do things!!! Things? THINGS!!!! We don't need to do anything!!! We're perfectly sane!!! Look!!! LOOK!! LOOK AT OUR MEMBER LIST!!! WE HAVE A JAGEXY MONSTER!!!! IN OUR RANKS!!!

I think we need to start our invention with a massive burning:

THEN WE PROCEED TO USE:

LOOK WHAT THAT SQUIRREL DID!!!!
Time4Rants RIP Never Forget! 2010-2013, In Memory of Old Timer: ""I'm a doctor, not a spiritual medium!" RIP ;(
Shy Lego 2010-2011 RIP
Lego x LD= Forbidden Love. Legita=Forbidden Love

04-Dec-2016 01:53:37 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2016 01:54:56 by Legionnaire

Corugi

Corugi

Comrades.

These are all very fine suggestions.

Fifi suggests we become TEAM HERO, a clan that doesn't actually help anyone.

Lego suggest we become a CULT, beginning with a massive burning. Yessss. Lotsssss of burningsssss...

Here's one idea of mine: We set up two clans that loath each other. Violently. This gives potential for cross forum vilification, wild accusations, finger pointing and angry mobs. Ah, but I wish Stoat was still here, he would like this idea I am sure.

1) We can not be too obscure if we wish to fill our ranks with regular contributors, so that our clan will continue to exist without our help if need be. ( Personally I am going to have to eventually curtail my posting habits )

2) We need to attract those with the same outlook as ourselves.

What says our petite Welsh folk singer? The ever popular Mary Hopkins? You seem to think its forlorn hope considering the overall state of the forums?

W need to face the facts. We are essentially down to the four of us, with only the very occasional comment by other contributors. How can we increase our appeal?

04-Dec-2016 05:07:40 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2016 05:13:17 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Let us consider the wise words of our Attorney General

FiFi LaFeles said :
As for the entity that is Grief, I suspect also that it may have run it's course. Largely due to the miasma of apathy that hangs over RSOF like a radioactive cloud (hmmm, so that's what happened to the 'missing' B52 eh?).

I guess these days people would far rather split hairs until Judgement Day arrives, invent drama, mock and needle FMods and complain about being hacked. Nick did his best to kick-start a dying forums but I don't think he had a whole lot of luck.

Reinvention is tempting (so long as it's something subversive, edgy and totally off-the-wall).
I've got a lot of stuff to be doing in the run up to Crimbo so will be somewhat AWOL, but I will most definitely ponder this as I'd hate to lose forever in the slew of mediocrity the few utterly insane souls who have enriched my foruming experience.

04-Dec-2016 05:13:53 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2016 05:20:15 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

And the words of our fabulous folk singer

MDove said :
Fifi, I preferred to say what I felt prior to something else happening, unforeseen...
1. regarding "Grief", have been here a brief time compared to others...I am biased in favor of "Grief"...I mean, I "got" it! Didn't think it was difficult to understand! LOL! That is, IF you read!

2.Saw something Peter said, on one of the Forums...it was about some change...He, in effect, said, "Well, it would be nice if, the 14 of us who USE the Forums, could know the status when you had said we would."

The "14 of us" isn't far wrong. The lack of Forumers, even since I started, is astounding!
And, the postings that are here...except for/other than what you said above...are 1 & 2 line sentences...
I can't type 75wpm, as I used to (sheesh) either but, 1 & 2 lines about....well you know what I mean.

Suppose my point is, am in favor keeping "Grief" til perhaps the "Sampling" (oh. jeeze, see what you've done to me?) on the Forums grows larger...
Even if you were to make changes...you'd be "Sampling" the same number of Forumers, I think.

Dunno, you see it from a larger perspective, no doubt.

What? No Dragon/Crystal Shovel in this Game? Gonna need a bigger SHOVELLLL!
Impending Doom!

04-Dec-2016 05:20:47

Corugi

Corugi

And the words of our WAR CHIEF AND STORY TELLER

Legionnaire said :
I think we need to start our invention with a massive burning

04-Dec-2016 05:21:19 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2016 05:22:47 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-912-65783429 Back to Top