Forums

(-% The Caped Carousers %-) Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all, this is my application form for joining Capred Carousers:

1. Please give any previous RuneScape display names that you have used under this account:

- Lucine Sweet

2. What’s your favourite bar or pub in RuneScape?

- The one that's in Ardougne, with the ranger Squirrel, lol (I don't know its name, sorry).

3. Have you read the group rules properly?

- I think so, however, I have observations about the recruitment thread, which I'm willing to share privately.

..3a.. Do you agree that if admitted you will read the Citadel Smithing protocols on the clan website, *before* embarking on the creation of ore, charcoal or bars in the Citadel?

- Yes.

4. Do you agree to be bound by the Carousers' Code and the disciplinary procedure?

- Yes.

5. What time zone are you in?

- (GMT+2)

6. Do you understand why real life drinking is dangerous, and should be approached responsibly?

- Yes, and I never do it anyway.

7. You do have a Quest Cape you can currently wear?

- Yes, and slowly working towards Master Quest Cape.

..7a.. And you've completed every current quest including 'Gunnar's Ground', 'What's Mine is Yours', 'The Death of Chivalry', and the REMADE versions of 'Wolf Whistle', 'Druidic Ritual', 'Death Plateau' and 'Demon Slayer'?

- Yes.

..7b.. Have you checked your Adventurer's Log to ensure that your answer to 7a is really true? And you realise that if it turns out not to be, you will be permanently declined even if you stated that it was so in good faith?

- Yes.

8. Which branch of the Varrock underworld does your character belong to, the Black Arm Gang or the Phoenix Gang?

- Black Arm Gang Member (thank you Archaeox for helping me out find out which it is).

9. How (or from whom) did you hear about the Caped Carousers?

- The R.S Forums.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

03-Dec-2016 20:35:53 - Last edited on 03-Dec-2016 20:47:02 by Lucine

Lucine

Lucine

Posts: 12,636 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.

- Clan: Lucidity Devotion, for close to 3 years. It was disbanded a month and a little ago due to most of the core members not being able to be active enough. Friends Chat: Lucid Raid (a Raids-based team). It was closed a month ago as well due to myself not being able to keep up with the gradually increasing recruitment (a different story than Clans). Current association: "DemonMobs FC" FC, where it is based on killing Demon Flash Mobs.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please let me know =)

11. Are you currently a member of another Clan Chat?

- I'm not part of any Clan currently.

12. Do you agree that if you ever prefer to resign from the group you will post a notice of resignation in the Caped Carousers' private clan forum or the Recruitment thread, rather than simply vanishing from the Clan Chat? (YES/NO)

- I will. I believe it is a minimum decency to do that, and I'm committed to do it, should it be needed.

13. Has a current member of the group agreed to support your application? If so, who? (This is not required but may assist in your being accepted.)

- Archaeox did.

Thank you for your consideration.
It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation. ~Herman Melville

03-Dec-2016 20:42:02 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2016 11:25:33 by Lucine

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, Lucine! :) I don't want to wait for my inestimable Doorman Lady Rhae to do the paperwork here - going to do the formal checks myself. Stand by. :D

- You seem to have skipped question 10, presumably during the copying process:

10. Please list any other RuneScape clans, societies, guilds, associations, unions, fraternities/sororities, clubs etc. that you have belonged to (or attempted to join) in the last 12 months.

Could you answer that one for me? Thanks.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

04-Dec-2016 02:48:48 - Last edited on 04-Dec-2016 03:05:58 by Lumine

Quick find code: 93-94-844-65451473 Back to Top