Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
Also, the very nice image of Trewavas would fit perfectly in the staff list section of Bwian's, don't you think?

Verily I sayeth unto thee, it shalleth be doneth.

Editeth: It hath beeneth doneth.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

30-Sep-2018 23:18:20 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2018 23:37:19 by Corugi

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kings Abbot said :
What was actually up with the stairs on the first floor? Why go up too far and come back down again? Thay wasted quite some space there...

Most of the layout of that place hardly makes any sense when you compare the outside to the inside. I mean, the kitchen is at the front right-hand corner on the internal shots, but when they go outside, it magically disappears.

What a boring fact.

30-Sep-2018 23:59:35

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
FiFi LaFeles said :
So what is the point of this (no doubt) dreadful outfit apart from not selling towels. And digging holes?

I am sure the point will come to us eventually. To you actually. I have just put you in charge of figuring out the reason for our existence.

In the meantime we make money by disposing of unwanted bodies.

Well it has at last come to me, in a dream. The reason for our existence is to be pointless. Utterly and relentlessly pointless. Pointless in the extreme, actually. We need to exude pointlessness from our first waking belch until our final sleepy bout of flatulence.

Rambling incessantly about utter tripe is a necessity .... Nay! 'tis our raison d'être.
It is the Will of Guthix and I am proud and slightly tearful when I say that I think we are making a pretty good job of it so far.

Well done, team, well done.

*group hug*

** except 'Rugi because .... lice
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

01-Oct-2018 01:10:17

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One problem.

If the reason for our existence is to be pointless, then that is a point in itself. The point being pointlessness.

This contradicts the reason for our existence and threatens the see-through fabric of the rather scantily clad, almost indecently so, space-time continuum of our entire Universe.

!!!6!!!

The very nature of reality could fold in on itself! Galaxies would dissolve like jelly crystals in boiling water! Stars would explode in fiery maelstroms just like Chinese firework factories! Train timetables would be disrupted beyond any hope of making Luton by 5.00pm!

MY GUTHIX FIFI! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?

The consequences could be very undesirable. Regrettable almost.

To meet this threat I am therefore declaring....

AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS OF THE FIRST MAGNITUDE!

!!!6!!!

Right. Lets decide upon a committee. Who is keeping the minutes of our meetings?

Also: Did you ever consider that my lice might need a hug?
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

01-Oct-2018 10:51:16 - Last edited on 01-Oct-2018 11:00:28 by Corugi

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Train timetables would be disrupted beyond any hope of making Luton by 5.00pm!

My Guthix, that's already happening in Belgium right now!

What if we call ourselves practically pointless? Theoretically we have a point (being pointless), but that doesn't affect the stuff we do (which is pointless).
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

01-Oct-2018 12:10:34

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

You do realise that it took me ages to discover that our point was pointlessness, right?
And all you can do is pour cold water on all my hard work.

Is your real name Linus?

I'm going off for a sulk and I hope the Luton train hasn't got any working toilets on it.
Serves you right.
Le Chat Guerrier

01-Oct-2018 13:16:28

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No, my real name isn't Linus. I also didn't know where Luton was (although I suspected it was the UK I had to know for sure).

Belgiant trains usually have toilets on them, but not every carriage has one. Not that I use them, you're shaking all over the place when the train crosses another track and those things are probably quite filthy. And some people use them to sneakily smoke cigarettes in since you can't smoke inside the train.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

01-Oct-2018 21:26:32

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

I haven't used a train in quite a while, but the ones with toilets ... meh. They are nearly always locked because they are broken or have been trashed by vandals.

I would have to be utterly desperate to investigate one, in any case. The stench emanating from under the locked doors and pervading the carriage is a health hazard just on it's own.

It occurs to me that this would be a wonderful way of punishing people caught stealing from the shop. Lock them in a train toilet for a week. I'd expect the number of re-offenders to be low.
Le Chat Guerrier

01-Oct-2018 23:26:27

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top