Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

LaosTheMouse

LaosTheMouse

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do you guys ever take crusty towels and turn them into tip top towel shape? Because under my bed I have plenty of crusty old towels I don’t care for much anymore and they are so crusty I doubt any goodwill or homeless shelters would actually accept them. Totally willing to come to you and drop them off. I just would hate to see such a good crusty towel go to waste. After all the South Park I truly believe towels deserve a second chance and these crusty old towels I have are definitely bad and “turnt out”. I definitely did some damage to them and was hoping you can put some life back into them. But please all I ask is do not take any of the dna and try to create a child or a clone of myself. I would feel terrible considering the type of person I’ve came to be. Anyhow crusty towels are up for grabs :) !

29-Aug-2018 06:13:48

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A hearty Unwelcome to you, 503 :@

OBVIOUSLY you have not had the courtesy to read the first page and ascertain that we don't sell towels !!!!! and my Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction lead me to believe that, if you are hoarding crusty towels underneath your pestiferous sleeping platform, then you are clearly a smelly individual.

As Head of Human Resources I conclude you are exactly the type of person we are seeking (dim, discourteous and odiferous) and, as such, will gladly take your crusties off your hands (and immediately clone thousands of identical reeking serfs but don't worry about that bit, it's in the small print).

Meanwhile, there are 0.5 million gratis copies of our brand new, remastered, non-dubstep style gramaphone record to be foisted upon the public. Don't come back until you've done it and make sure you wear a raincoat.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Aug-2018 10:22:02

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

My dearest Freddie. What can I say? Another true, unparalleled masterpiece.

* ....drips obsequiousness all over the floor .... *

(No, you're not having any of the Royalties. They're mine. ALL mine).
Le Chat Guerrier

29-Aug-2018 10:25:08

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Indeed you do. Manifold.

Do you know how to satisfactorily prepare and serve hot chocolate and toast dripping in butter? If so, I will email my address and you can stay as long as you want. Clean towels will be provided daily but I can't promise to control the big bloke with the chainsaw.
Le Chat Guerrier

30-Aug-2018 23:36:19

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
A hearty Unwelcome to you, 503 :@

OBVIOUSLY you have not had the courtesy to read the first page and ascertain that we don't sell towels !!!!! and my Sherlock Holmes powers of deduction lead me to believe that, if you are hoarding crusty towels underneath your pestiferous sleeping platform, then you are clearly a smelly individual.

But Feefs, free "crusty towels" can only help the cause..

Imagine being stormed by clean well shaven and moisturised chaps and highly purfumed model types chappettes with the option to wave a crusty towel at them and terrify the life out of them in case it touches their groomed selves....

We would be even more untouchable than we are now and stand alone in the !!!6!!! !!!war!!! stakes.

Plus...

a washing machine and a decent helping of un-stoppable and we can get showers !!!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

31-Aug-2018 21:39:34

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Indeed you do. Manifold.

Do you know how to satisfactorily prepare and serve hot chocolate and toast dripping in butter? If so, I will email my address and you can stay as long as you want. Clean towels will be provided daily but I can't promise to control the big bloke with the chainsaw.

As a matter of fact, I do.

31-Aug-2018 23:54:14 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2018 23:55:49 by Trewavas

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top