Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think you need to share these works of art with the rest of the world as well. Perhaps open a gallery. My only concern would be someone making forgeries of your creations. I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

25-Sep-2019 15:40:05

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh I'm not worried about that. My work is so unique that no one else is talented enough to make a believable copy. Not only that, I'd set the corgis on them.

I like the idea of a Gallery though. With the money I made I could set up a nice little household linens shop somewhere ....and ! bribe people to join my Clan.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

25-Sep-2019 21:45:50

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*scratches head*

I remember I once used paint to create some art for Jamflex. They sent me some concept art as a reward.

Keep your head high, Fifi LaNameChanging, gweat things may come of your artistic skills.

26-Sep-2019 00:18:54

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think Jagex will reward me even though I am writing the greatest quest they will ever have ....
THE SILENCE OF THE MOLES
:(

I've already done two illustrations and pretty much hammered out the quest requirements but not a peep out of them.

Although they did put some Supreme Stars on TH. Maybe they did that just for me.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

26-Sep-2019 01:55:31

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just a random idea I had.

Honestly I think my poems, song and random artwork is all that's keeping me sane at the moment. Just finished my MA you see and 'Scape isn't inspiring me much.

Anybody have a song idea I can busy myself with?

27-Sep-2019 03:30:07

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top