Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was under the impression that Corugi, like apparently everything else on this website, had been deleted.

Come to mention that, where's the Feefs? Did she sit on a nuke, or has she too felt the raft of the delete button?

Ohmygosh! Now we know what happened to Krista. Deleted.

25-Nov-2018 23:59:04

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This getting scary! It's just like that Star Trek: The Next Generation episode where doctor Beverly Crusher got stuck in some sort of copy of the Enterprise where everyone started disappearing and then the whole ship was disappearing as well! Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

26-Nov-2018 12:17:14

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have noticed Feefs is posting on other threads, but not here. Biggus Corgus is still missing and Feefis Maxia is betraying us. It's only you and I left, Mr 'King' with no crown.

Marketing manager, do we have any... cwwwwucfixions today?

I totally don't know why that quote popped into my head.

But in other news, the HL Off Topic sub-forum has been saved! Praise be to our golden overlords! However, I was going to create a 'Wav - Greatest Hits' thread housing all my protest songs. Guess not now. :(

26-Nov-2018 15:56:49

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

There's no fun crucifying people if Corugi isn't here, we do it all for him. We also don't have anyone to crucify (which is usually also Corugi).

At least he's not run off with the Biggus Shippus , as that is still standing in a nearby park with a sign saying "Modern Art" in front of it. Cheapest camouflage ever!

Corugi must be planning something so EVIL, all EVIL of the world combined still looks rather good in comparison. Exciting!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

26-Nov-2018 22:37:57

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Trewavas said :
Oh Kings, my dear fellow gwiefer, I was beginning to think you too had been deleted.

You're right of course. The towels were deleted because people seldom use them.
Nah, they weren't deleted. I saw somebody using 'em as kindling in an attempt to torch Biggus Shippus .
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

28-Nov-2018 02:37:46 - Last edited on 28-Nov-2018 02:38:30 by Jack Flac

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Jack Flac said :
Trewavas said :
Oh Kings, my dear fellow gwiefer, I was beginning to think you too had been deleted.

You're right of course. The towels were deleted because people seldom use them.
Nah, they weren't deleted. I saw somebody using 'em as kindling in an attempt to torch Biggus Shippus .

And it never got past an attempt. Do you really think a fancy spaceship can actually burn? All that happened is that the engines stayed warm.
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

28-Nov-2018 12:14:19

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sssssh! No talking in the Shrine puhleeese.

I may have neglected to tell you that since we have no stock (not that we ever did) the Shop has been converted into The Shrine of The Holy Deleted.

To be fair, it made sense given the random corpses laying around in here.

We could charge people to enter, say their prayers and light a candle. Our candles, naturally. We could produce those for nothing by just melting down the bodies.

Whaddaya'll think?
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

28-Nov-2018 12:41:19

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top