Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can't remember what i said "must have been something terrible" but i can only appologise for bringing the word police into the shop of many things untowelike and ruining your forum fun =(

Hope you are all well and not to traumatised by my actions and can one day bring yourselves to forgive me <3

Much love

Scouse - Towels, Spades, man, woman, Adam and Eve all have feelings, so respect their feelings!
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

06-Nov-2020 22:24:53

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alright, I'm gonna do some experiments in this post, to test the resilience of th forums.

Don't be afraid, I'm a scientist!

https://i.imgur.com/rbRlWNd.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/hYfJViM.mp4

Edit: experiments were conducted succesfuly, with only minor casualties.
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

13-Nov-2020 11:10:13 - Last edited on 03-Jan-2021 10:34:51 by Kings Abbot

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At least our chain spam contained a theme. We will never unravel the symmetries of the Universe now. Its doomed to permanent lopsidedness. You have no idea what this does to astronomers.

I have always failed to see how chain posting is spam, but repeating "bump" for page after page on virtually every other clan thread is perfectly okay.

Go on, have a look. Select a clan thread at random. Go to any page. 99% chance it will be a page of "bump" posts. And the page after. And the page after that. For page after page after page until you dont reach infinity. Because infinity doesn't exist, neither as a physical object nor as a logical concept....

BUT WAIT! I can't discuss mathematical foundations or this will get locked! Wouldn't even be able to appeal the lock because "no one is interested in mathematics" and that's good enough reason. Guess all those computer programs will have to build themselves from now on. Dayumm.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

13-Nov-2020 21:04:40

Corugi

Corugi

https://i.imgur.com/hYfJViM.mp4

Reposting King's gif because it made me go all gooey.

Scouse said :
Hope you are all well and not to traumatised by my actions and can one day bring yourselves to forgive me <3

I dont actually recall anything you said that was objectionable. But I am not going to let you know that. So you are not forgiven. The mods might just simply hide your posts but we of the Shop are far less easy to appease.

QUICK! BRING OUT THE WHIPS!

We demand blood penance. After all, are we not men?

13-Nov-2020 21:07:23 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2020 21:18:48 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

This is a democratic shop. Therefore we all need to take turns whipping Scouse, as a punishment for his heinous crimes against Devo.

I bet none of you have the vaguest idea what I am talking about, right? Degenerates.

Anyway, enough old and obscure music references and more whipping.

TAKE THIS SCOUSE! YOU....YOU......YOU BABY EATING MONSTER !!!6!!!

15-Nov-2020 22:48:42

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top