Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
OMG I actually travelled on a Hovercraft from there in the 1980s ! It was terribly exciting at the time.

Just Googled the place and there's a couple of YT vids of people walking around the site .... really creepy, lol.

It would be a good place to set up a branch store, were we to consider expanding our empire.

You actually were in one of those? Awesome! I heard that the ride didn't take long and that it could be bumpy.

The place is quite creepy now, so it would be the perfect place for a second shop! Imagine all the illegal immigrants trying to cross the Canal and set foot in the UK right in front of one of our fine shops! If we tell them that all shops are like ours they might actually leave the UK again of their own free will. Which means they'll stay more in France and Belgium. We need stores there too!
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

22-Feb-2019 12:14:42

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the idea of advising uninvited visitors to our shores that all our shops contain zero merchandise and, thus, they will probably starve to death before they can find a load of bread to pilfer purchase. They might then go to Norway instead - the air is very clean there, apparently.

(And yes indeed I did go on a Hovercraft :) It was a quite odd experience and I recall the cost was pretty exorbitant, but worth it for the weirdness).
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

26-Feb-2019 22:05:02

Jack Flac
Feb Member 2022

Jack Flac

Posts: 6,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
EVERYONE IS MAXED!

This is lame. We must purge.

Agreed, we must cleanse the lands and purge the unworthy. Of course, all of their bank goes to you and me. A reasonable 90/10 percent split. 90 for me, 10 for you.

I agree. No idea what it is but it has the word purge so it must be something bad.
Someone ready the hound dogs. One of the escapees has shown themselves.
Leader of The Enemy ||
The opposite of Justice is simply another Justice. What is Evil is subjective to each person.
YOU
are their evil

05-Mar-2019 16:05:56

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Jack Flac said :
EVERYONE IS MAXED!

This is lame. We must purge.

Agreed, we must cleanse the lands and purge the unworthy. Of course, all of their bank goes to you and me. A reasonable 90/10 percent split. 90 for me, 10 for you.

I agree. No idea what it is but it has the word purge so it must be something bad.
Someone ready the hound dogs. One of the escapees has shown themselves.

What dogs? We're not a pet store!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

05-Mar-2019 22:23:35

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Jack Flac said :
Kings Abbot said :

What dogs? We're not a pet store!
How about Corugi? He's pretty dog-like

That's only because he only has a nose at the moment (again).

Where is he actually? Haven't seem him for quite some time. I wonder what he's up to this time...
Or maybe he accidentally flushed himself through the toilet. Being only a nose can be tough.
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

06-Mar-2019 11:57:08

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You lot should be ashamed of yourselves.......

I sent an underage minor with a fake i.d into the shop and without question he was sold extra large pink fluffy bath towel with was quickly stuffed inside a used netto plastic shopping bag " and he was charged 5p" and quickly ushered out of the door by a shifty employee wearing nhs spectacles held together with some white double sided tape with only 1 of the sticky side void of the covering that has the gluey bit under.

I have let the local authorities know about this and prepare for a visit very soon!

Much love

Scouse - Collector of fluffy towels
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

08-Mar-2019 23:52:51

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

But we don't have fluffy pink towels in our shop! You must have sent the underage minor to a knock-off shop imitating us. If you search the internet, you find dozens of towel shops that actually sell towels. The horror!

And now something completely different...

Our neighbours have an evergreen in their garden, and it's an ugly one. We have cursed on it many times and hoped that it would fall over in the next storm. It was already leaning to the left (away from our garden, we're at his right side, but it would fall in the garden of the neighbours on his other side, all gardens in the block are very small), so he put some planks against the trunk to prevent it from falling. Not that those planks would actually do anything, they stand loose on the ground and they won't hold the weight of a (very ugly) tree if it would fall.
Yesterday, we got some unpredicted heavy winds and gusts, and the tree was moving quite severly, so the neighbour added some more useless planks on the left side.
Suddenly, the tree fell. It fell
backwards
. Into someone else's garden. The trunk just snapped right above the ground.
Now our view is suddenly so much bigger! We were looking out to some kind of two storey high shed-like thing at the back of our garden (whic is 10 by 10 meters or so), and our right side has an ugly, small court with an ugly small shed-like thing. The tree kinda was the only non-building we could see outside our garden. Now we see half the block, which is weird, and now they can see us too!
Kings Eastwood in

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

11-Mar-2019 21:54:58

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top