Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Corugi

Corugi

Posts: 19,109 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah, okay, fair enough. I have never denied being a scumbag and I am too proud to start denying it now.

Just let me finish burying that scoundrel Scouse. He has been selling towels on the side, thus bringing our shop's name into repute.
I failed to keep my New Year's resolution before I even made it.

10-Oct-2020 11:28:47

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What ... he's making The Shop REPUTABLE !? :O

That's just ... just ... utterly despicable. Vile. Uncalled for. Très horrible.

And sheer genius. We have been well and truly griefed.

I think we should promote him from Hole-Digger to Komandarm 1st rank of the Glorious Republic.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

11-Oct-2020 00:51:49

Corugi

Corugi

What? After I just buried him? Oh yeah. Of course. Sure. After all, like you say, it was a sublime piece of griefing. Goodness! What was I thinking! Yup, Scouse is most worthy of a promotion after pulling that off. Here ya go then, take this highly polished spade and dig him out. I think its that spot over there. Directly under that 100 year old oak tree.

I would help but I am busy adjusting the bomb sights on a Ju87 Stuka dive bomber.

12-Oct-2020 11:49:03

Scouse
Feb Member 2018

Scouse

Posts: 29,019 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Corugi said :
Yeah, okay, fair enough. I have never denied being a scumbag and I am too proud to start denying it now.

Just let me finish burying that scoundrel Scouse. He has been selling towels on the side, thus bringing our shop's name into repute.

I have a secret way of digging myself out of any burying.....

I have a secret one of my special spades secreted within my body easily accessable while underground to dig my way out of any filled in hole!!!!!

Much love

Scouse - Its up my bum but don't tell anyone!!!!

E- It is a very small thin spade btw =/
[qfc id=]whatever[/qfc]
#JFT96
August 15th 2017, the day Jagex freed me
Liverpool is love, Liverpool is life

16-Oct-2020 21:33:17 - Last edited on 16-Oct-2020 21:40:29 by Scouse

Corugi

Corugi

Oh look! Its Scouse! Back from the dead.

Btw, it appears Trewavas has updated our clan banner again, the one on the first post of the first page.

17-Oct-2020 11:46:39 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2020 11:51:20 by Corugi

Corugi

Corugi

Can you believe that immediately after posting some plebeian dared to bump their thread on top of ours? Look, I present the proof.

Diy Frande said :
bump

A bump post. Just riveting. High level intellectual discourse there. Absolute literary sophistication of the very highest level. Shakespeare has been replaced.

This does however bring to mind a possible ploy. Quoting other people's bump posts to bump random threads full o bump posts. Repeatedly. It would sort of funny in an extremely lame way, if I could be bothered. Which I cant. Shame, for its pretty easy to find such quotes. After all this entire forum is comprised of 99.999 % bump posts. I imagine I would get reported pretty quick for doing so too. Which would be ironic. Being reported for bumping a thread full of bump posts with other bump posts. Maybe I should do it after all. For the irony.

By the way: 0.999.... does NOT equal 1.

17-Oct-2020 12:01:58 - Last edited on 17-Oct-2020 12:15:24 by Corugi

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top