Forums

Bwian's Towel and Grief Shop Thread is locked

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
Actually, there is one creeper that I do leave for so I can see why people would think I changed my name to be stealthy. And, it is because I was the target of his obsession during the ot drama and...he just puts up every red flag of crazy stalker and these forums just aren't worth it (including going offsite to continue the drama of these forums which goes beyond "haha good trolling" to yeah you are definitely a creeper.

BUT, I actually never liked my old name. I kept it because a person liked it and then that relationship dissolved, so I changed my name (also a little out of spite as the relationship ended poorly).

I've got no clue about what your previous name was, could you shed some (LED) light in this darkness?
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

28-Jul-2020 18:52:57

FiFi LaFeles

FiFi LaFeles

Posts: 24,106 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why, 'tis none other than our long-lost Forensic Accountant who has returned to the fold from hyperspace, armed with hydrogen metal tipped pencils forged in the crucibles of some distant gas giant near the Ursa Major Cluster, with which she is cooking the books prior to announcing the necessity of a pay cut.

This will be something of a fiscal nightmare for her since we don't actually get paid and the blood was drained from our bodies months ago.
Le Chat Guerrier

Bwian's Towel & Grief Shop

29-Jul-2020 00:18:18

Averia Light

Averia Light

Posts: 28,508 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
FiFi LaFeles said :
Gosh, how exciting. I've never had a stalker. Probably because I'm elderly, dull and fractious but I prefer to imagine it's because I'm so delightful everyone loves me :|

I can't even count 'Rugi as a stalker because he's off the Weird Scale at all times anyway.

So anyway - I get nothing for the years of service I've put in. Breaking my back every day, sweating over holes full of rotting ... err, pools of spa mud. Ironing and folding towels that aren't there, bowing and scraping to customers that didn't actually come into the shop ......
I feel used. Used and abused.

I'm going away to cry now.

You can't use Bwians towels to cry in. 1 they aren't there and 2 you can't ruin the merchandise. Maybe use some of those resumes of the applicants that came in as tissue?
And I swear I'm not going to let her know all the pain I have known

29-Jul-2020 01:54:25

Averia Light

Averia Light

Corugi said :
Averia Light said :
Since we have no sales and no recruits, I can see that the total of commissions we owe you equals $0.

Can't we add an internment fee, so that Fifi owes us money? Forcing our employees to pay us for working for free seems like a robust business model.

Averia, you wouldn't believe the terrible mistreatment I have suffered at the hands of these vile clannies. Insults, beatings, impalement, rat bait in my coffee. They even hung me over the shop windows after I sold the last curtain. The ingrates. After the wonderful job opportunities I offered them as ballistic missile test pilots.

FiFi LaFeles said :
Breaking my back every day, sweating over holes full of rotting ... err, pools of spa mud. Ironing and folding towels that aren't there, bowing and scraping to customers that didn't actually come into the shop .....

We all have to put in some effort. I have been hard at work stocking the shop shelves with air. I might add you guys dont make this task any easier, what with occasionally breathing.

Hmm, the closest I can offer is credit vouchers that are only good at our store. But we also charge the workers for rent for which they can pay with credit vouchers...but the rent is mysteriously always slightly more than what they make.

You know like the coal workers?

29-Jul-2020 01:59:23

Averia Light

Averia Light

Corugi said :
Corugi said :
I have scattered landmines across the shop floor. Anyone posting "bump" or similar will set off a land mine. These are random explosions and may happen anywhere.

Ghazgkull said :
tacos

You were warned.

I feel like this is the result after every trip to Taco Bell though.

29-Jul-2020 02:00:15

Averia Light

Averia Light

Corugi said :
Staff Notices.

There will be a staff meeting this week, all day, everyday. Toilet breaks are not permitted. Bring your own bag.

Oh man... this truly sounds awful.

Work meetings are legitimately the worst.

29-Jul-2020 02:01:33

Averia Light

Averia Light

FiFi LaFeles said :
Why, 'tis none other than our long-lost Forensic Accountant who has returned to the fold from hyperspace, armed with hydrogen metal tipped pencils forged in the crucibles of some distant gas giant near the Ursa Major Cluster, with which she is cooking the books prior to announcing the necessity of a pay cut.

This will be something of a fiscal nightmare for her since we don't actually get paid and the blood was drained from our bodies months ago.

Hmm, yes. It seems like the computer doesn't like dividing by 0.

29-Jul-2020 02:02:24

Averia Light

Averia Light

Kings Abbot said :
Averia Light said :
Actually, there is one creeper that I do leave for so I can see why people would think I changed my name to be stealthy. And, it is because I was the target of his obsession during the ot drama and...he just puts up every red flag of crazy stalker and these forums just aren't worth it (including going offsite to continue the drama of these forums which goes beyond "haha good trolling" to yeah you are definitely a creeper.

BUT, I actually never liked my old name. I kept it because a person liked it and then that relationship dissolved, so I changed my name (also a little out of spite as the relationship ended poorly).

I've got no clue about what your previous name was, could you shed some (LED) light in this darkness?

Ehhh, it isn't all that important.

29-Jul-2020 02:03:09

Kings Abbot

Kings Abbot

Posts: 10,754 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Averia Light said :
FiFi LaFeles said :

Hmm, yes. It seems like the computer doesn't like dividing by 0.

Quite.
https://imgur.com/gallery/kNlNp
https://i.imgur.com/1ZY4T3z.mp4
Kings Eastwood in
THE GLOOP , THE BWIAN , and THE WIKI
music by Trewavio Morricone

YOU-KNOW-WHO
GO
YOU-KNOW-WHAT
YOURSELF!

29-Jul-2020 20:28:51

Quick find code: 93-94-667-66024825 Back to Top