Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To my people of the Kingdom of Isafdar and to the people of world 103,

Today I wish to turn the page and finally end this ongoing conflict. I am aware that many don’t like me or do not agree with how I run my kingdom. I have received a warning from Noxious Gladiators in which they will send their expansive armies by means of land and ships. I would like to state that I do not want bad blood with NXG, yes we have had our conflicts and differences, but I simply want this to end. I want to focus on my people, my kingdom. To Astrazak, leader of the Silver Vigil, we have had a very rough relationship and for the past few days we have had a brutal exchange of words. We may not see eye to eye, we have great differences in how we would run things, at this point it seems there is no end to this. We should be able to agree to disagree, and move past our differences and not allow this to become toxic to the community. After the war I hope we could possibly patch things up to finally end this and move on from this. To my people of the Kingdom of Isafdar, thank you so much for staying behind me and supporting me through thick and thin. To those who have moved on from KOI, I wish you the absolute best wherever you are and wherever you may go. I hope after today we can turn a new leaf, and have a united community that is not in ongoing conflict. May peace and love surround you.

Arya, of House Thorel, First of Her Name, Queen of Isafdar
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

10-Oct-2016 03:27:47

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Another message appears in the camps of Isafdar, where the leadership of the Kingdom of Isafdar stays despite Lteya being mere miles away.

To Queen Arya Thorel of House Thorel, First (and most likely last) of Her Name,

I have already told you of your sin. The King of Ardougne, being wise and benevolent, allowed for the city of Yanille and the Ogres of Feldip Hills to be granted autonomy. Though they are free, they are still under our sphere of influence. The Kingdom of Isafdar, ever lusting after more lands, has taken these free peoples over. If this was a new Kingdom looking for a space to stay, that would be acceptable. This has not been the case. As a result, the Kingdom of Isafdar has encroached upon our sphere of influence.

The Noxious Gladiators, being the heads of Ardougne's military forces, are the ultimate arbiters of the King's will. If you wish to experience peace with our great nation then you must abandon your holdings in southern Kandarin immediately, and withdraw to Castle Wars as your southeastern boundary. If you do not, we will continue to place economic pressures upon you. We further warn that any raids against our great people will be dealt with most severely.

Regards,

Imperator
Sound5leader
of House Deez, third Imperator of the Noxious Gladiators.

10-Oct-2016 21:38:26 - Last edited on 10-Oct-2016 21:40:00 by The Gud Kang

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top