- No Summoning
- No allies

KOI hereby acknowledges this declaration and counters with the following:

Date: October 16th @ 7 pm EST

TERMS:

-Unmatched
-No summoning
-No allies

Even though KOI is 5x the size of TSV, and allowing unmatched will probably be skewed greatly in KOI's favor, we accept these terms.

Perhaps you can find safety in numbers seeing how you refuse to war a clan 1/5 your size with matched :)

08-Oct-2016 22:54:02

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Astrazak said :
Arya Thorel said :
Astrazak said :
=+= War Declaration =+=
Clan Warring: The Silver Vigil
Clan Defending: Kingdom of Isafdar
Land in question: Rellekka
War Date: Sunday, Oct. 23rd @ 5pm EST

TERMS :

- Matched War
- No Summoning
- No allies

TERMS:

-Unmatched
-No summoning
-No allies

Even though KOI is 5x the size of TSV, and allowing unmatched will probably be skewed greatly in KOI's favor, we accept these terms.

Perhaps you can find safety in numbers seeing how you refuse to war a clan 1/5 your size with matched :)

Your clan size is not my problem. You decided to war a clan 3 times the size of you. Please verify which date you are planning on. Your last discord PM to me said you would only accept the date of October 16th if I agreed to max of 10. As I am not doing that will it be October 23rd or October 16th.
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

09-Oct-2016 06:38:01

Astrazak
Apr Member 2020

Astrazak

Posts: 1,026 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Arya Thorel said :
Astrazak said :
Arya Thorel said :
Astrazak said :
=+= War Declaration =+=

TERMS :

- Matched War
- No Summoning
- No allies

TERMS:

-Unmatched
-No summoning
-No allies

Your clan size is not my problem. You decided to war a clan 3 times the size of you. Please verify which date you are planning on. Your last discord PM to me said you would only accept the date of October 16th if I agreed to max of 10. As I am not doing that will it be October 23rd or October 16th.

We're accepting the 16th. I just find it funny how you complained when KASH and NXG did the same thing to EOA/KOI but now are doing it to TSV lol. No matter, unmatched is probably your safer option since we all know you would lose the matched.

09-Oct-2016 19:03:32

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As the day turns into night in the city of Yanille, its people murmur to each other. Change is coming to the city. After a period of independence, the once bustling metropolitan was to be conquered by the Kingdom of Isafdar, becoming a part of the southern elves' species caste system. On that inauspicious night for the people of Yanille, a brilliant flash of light illuminated the obsidian sky. A message from the city of Ardougne was to be conveyed.

To the Queen of Isafdar, who requires of herself no man,

Long have we watched you conquer disparate territories with no regard for your impact on our realm. Despite your veneration of lower elf culture (lower in this case meaning geographically), you have in your dominion civilized men, barbarians, ogres, and gnomes. You focus your attentions on the lands of Tirannwn, but gobble up independent regions with reckless abandon.

The Noxious Gladiators have sat idly by and allowed this mockery to go on for too long. If you do not give your people the freedom they deserve then we will have no choice but to begin applying economic pressures. We will release our Gladiators upon your lands and the high seas. You have been duly warned.

Signed,

Imperator
Sound5leader
of House Deez, Third Imperator of the Noxious Gladiators

09-Oct-2016 19:17:20

Travis Thorn

Travis Thorn

Posts: 751 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Astrazak said :
Arya Thorel said :
Astrazak said :
Arya Thorel said :
Astrazak said :
=+= War Declaration =+=

TERMS :

- Matched War
- No Summoning
- No allies

TERMS:

-Unmatched
-No summoning
-No allies

We're accepting the 16th. I just find it funny how you complained when KASH and NXG did the same thing to EOA/KOI but now are doing it to TSV lol. No matter, unmatched is probably your safer option since we all know you would lose the matched.

If it was any other clan we would have no issue matching to be fair. You have insulted our Queen and our clan and that shall be answered for. I may be "a joke" to you but this joke will show no mercy. Lets end this quarrel once and for all and put past drama to rest.
Sir Travis 2
Grand Elder and Leader of the
Kingdom of Isafdar

10-Oct-2016 00:40:13

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top