Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

Shway

Shway

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I will be visiting far away lands on this day, but if he embarasses himself you know someone has to capture that moment forever Shway of the
Last Arcane Kingdom
Lord of the Entitled North,
Daddy of All

07-Aug-2016 20:26:07

iChris

iChris

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
=+= War Forfeit =+=
Clan Warring: Kingdom of Ashdale
Clan Forfeiting: The Arcane Kingdom
Land in question: Clan Camp
Reason: I'm doing what is best for the members of The Arcane Kingdom. Myself and my royal court have made a vote and come to this conclusion as we feel it is in the best interest of the community and ourselves as a Kingdom. We are pulling out of Kingdom of Ashdale's lands and intend on staying peacefully within our own lands for the time being while lingering around with our allies in the Last Kingdom. Our specific reasoning for doing so will be kept locked within The Arcane Records as not to release the monstrosity of what this war was becoming.

Looks at Rnoy with sad eyes

I apologize. I promise you will be notified instantly if a new can o worms unfolds, my dear.
iChris
|
Imperium of Srife
|
Dumpster

08-Aug-2016 05:12:06

Venussaur
Dec Member 2023

Venussaur

Posts: 2,518 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
iChris said :
=+= War Forfeit =+=
Clan Warring: Kingdom of Ashdale
Clan Forfeiting: The Arcane Kingdom
Land in question: Clan Camp
Reason: I'm doing what is best for the members of The Arcane Kingdom. Myself and my royal court have made a vote and come to this conclusion as we feel it is in the best interest of the community and ourselves as a Kingdom. We are pulling out of Kingdom of Ashdale's lands and intend on staying peacefully within our own lands for the time being while lingering around with our allies in the Last Kingdom. Our specific reasoning for doing so will be kept locked within The Arcane Records as not to release the monstrosity of what this war was becoming.

Looks at Rnoy with sad eyes

I apologize. I promise you will be notified instantly if a new can o worms unfolds, my dear.

but...but warrrrrr

08-Aug-2016 05:40:33

Campo

Campo

Posts: 332 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In light of TAK surrendering the Clan Camp, I do wish, on a personal level, to express a deep sense of regret at the way it unfolded. A manner that was left out of my hands, as it did taint what was originally intended to be a civil, enjoyable and friendly war. Hopefully the aggrieved parties that saw this taint arise can recover themselves and return to a state of civility, and strong relations may rekindle themselves. A shame also that a war that looked set to be a good clash is no more. That said, I respect the decision made by TAK and the reasoning. Particularly after an extensive chat with both Danny and Sarainy last night. I shan't be making an official statement on the matter on behalf of KASH itself, though, and these words here are strictly my views on the matter.
Kingdom of Ashdale

08-Aug-2016 07:49:16

iChris

iChris

Posts: 502 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Campo said :
In light of TAK surrendering the Clan Camp, I do wish, on a personal level, to express a deep sense of regret at the way it unfolded. A manner that was left out of my hands, as it did taint what was originally intended to be a civil, enjoyable and friendly war. Hopefully the aggrieved parties that saw this taint arise can recover themselves and return to a state of civility, and strong relations may rekindle themselves. A shame also that a war that looked set to be a good clash is no more. That said, I respect the decision made by TAK and the reasoning. Particularly after an extensive chat with both Danny and Sarainy last night. I shan't be making an official statement on the matter on behalf of KASH itself, though, and these words here are strictly my views on the matter.

Unfortunately, due to actions, we do not plan on continuing relations with the Kingdom of Ashdale but will remain civil as we are part of a community together and I will always respect a fellow founder of the community. We are not looking to rekindle relationships because the hostility is still fresh. We do wish you luck on your endeavors (whatever they may be). We do not regret any decisions made on our side as they were tactics in what is the usual dance that is war. I am glad to say we've kept our tactics civil and once this was taken to a personal level we left for good reason. My members are more important than a land claim we didn't even want.
iChris
|
Imperium of Srife
|
Dumpster

08-Aug-2016 13:29:38

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top