Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
On another note, I would like to direct everyone's attention to a rule mechanic on Page 2:

"A clan that is declared on MUST accept a war (and schedule a date within 3 weeks of the declaration) or risk forfeiting the land, unless they are given special war amnesty ahead of time."

I had interpreted this as the guideline for what to do when another clan does not respond at all to a war declaration, but it has recently been brought to my attention that the language of this clause should also dictate what happens if a date cannot be reached.

I think that now that we have the warring cooldown, it makes sense to interpret this rule in this way. But I wanted to throw it out there that I should not have to nullify wars when this rule already exists. If there were not weird circumstances/hate surrounding the declaration for Isafdar, and a date couldn't be reached, then this rule would, by rights, kick in.
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

22-Jul-2016 21:21:07

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In light of the last few pages, I realize that me nullifying the war merely delayed the inevitable, and provided no solutions to this situation. Also, as per page 2, if a date could not be reached, the lands should have gone to KOI, but ruling in that way also does not solve the situation.

I offer a peace treaty - a last attempt to settle this. I offer it out of respect for all clans involved. I get that mistakes were made on both sides, and perhaps even on my part.

This is just a suggestion as to how the terms could be resolved.

- KOI will give Priff to NXG, in exchange for Isafdar (their namesake).
- KOI will allow NXG free passage to Priff, just as KASH allows TAK passage to the Wizards' Tower and the Clan Camp.
- A period of amnesty will be enacted between NXG and KOI. (Period length is debatable, but at least two weeks I think).

If these terms are rejected, and war is deemed an ultimate necessity, then please be civil about scheduling a war date.
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

22-Jul-2016 21:52:22

Arya Thorel

Arya Thorel

Posts: 973 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I didn't realize you knew more about my Kingdom than I did RJ! Did I miss my own Kingdom's name change??

BTW....you are missing half the community on that list. Its no wonder they wouldn't vote you in. You do not show their importance.
Arya Thorel

Queen of
Isafdar
"No ruler that ever lived had the support of all the people." ~TL

22-Jul-2016 23:55:39

Damion Avah
Dec Member 2014

Damion Avah

Posts: 583 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
sorry you must have gotten the wrong QFC, we don't know a Kingdom of Isafdar, please retype your QFC and try again\

on a more serious note, such warring ladder is not compatible with the type of community that 103 is. yes we've had snags with wars here and there, but the main focus of the community isn't wars, yes it is part of it, but it's war land claims if the clan wants the land, but a clan has the option to stay neutral or peaceful if they wish thus why there is RP involved, if it was truly just for warring, then there would be no trade mechanics and such. To simplify, we are not a warring community, it would work perfectly for those who are, but such a system would simply not work here.
~~† Emperor of the The Menaphite Empire †~~

~~~Search for the laws of harmony, and you will find knowledge~~~

---

22-Jul-2016 23:58:01 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2016 00:12:07 by Damion Avah

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top