Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

The Silver G
May Member 2018

The Silver G

Posts: 591 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StewardMan said :
StewardMan said :
The Silver G said :
I Godkin nominate The Idea of having a W103 iron throne! therefore who ever that has the power can take it and overthrow the previous sitter. The POCs within w103 choose to be part of the 'realm' willfully or not. but if poc chooses not to follow the iron throne sitter, then they'll face the consequences of the current sitter of the 103 Iron throne!

Thank you all! And i hope to see the games begin at some time.
Godkin Out!

Votes For:
Kharyrllian Wolfpack

Votes Against:

Abstaining:

Yet to vote:
The Silver Vigil
Noxious Gladiators
Kingdom of Ashdale
Kingdom of Varrock
Kingdom of Isafdar
Last Arcane Kingdom

Reminder of #w103ironthrone
#103ironthrone all the wayyyy!!!!
Jesus

26-Oct-2016 02:24:14

Zaire
Mar Member 2020

Zaire

Posts: 7,211 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Muren said :
You don't really have the context to understand what I was saying with that commendation (which was a purposefully vague message meant to be understood by Jor alone), Zaire, and the reality of things turned out not to be what I initially assumed anyways. I haven't been around to see the community be built up from what it was to what it is today. I'm just coming back from about a year and a half of not playing or following the goings on of the community. There's really no reason or need to be snarky or antagonistic towards me. We can all be friends :)

That's fine and all, but you're playing it off as if it's out of the question for your comment to have been interpreted as an equally snarky implication. Save me the ruse and we'll get along just fine.
Zaire

26-Oct-2016 05:17:53

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top