Forums

† World 103 POC Community T4 † Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213

Cairo Saepio

Cairo Saepio

Posts: 2,616 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am not entirely sure what happened to further this and cause this to happen. I have been camping the entire weekend and as far as I knew, the only issue was between Chris and me. Not any of his clan members.

If any of my members went after TAK's, then I would like to know. But I also tried to patch my issues with Chris multiple times last weekend and I am unsure why this is still going on.

Thank you for ceding the land. Hopefully the next war declaration will be handled better on both sides.
Cairo Saepio
|
Priest of Saradomin

08-Aug-2016 13:54:48

Cucco Chaser
Dec Member 2008

Cucco Chaser

Posts: 2,761 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sits behind the counter of the Drama Llama, shelves fully stockpiled. Such secrecy.... HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SELL TASTY, SALTY TREATS LIKE THIS?!
~
Cucco Chaser
~

"He don't look like no cucco chaser to me. Then again, I ain't never met one before."

08-Aug-2016 14:51:06

Cucco Chaser
Dec Member 2008

Cucco Chaser

Welp, Wilderness update is a blast... Went to go catch moths... needed two more agility levels. So decided to go do some divination at the new spot there... and got ganked by a fellow by the name of Zaros Ignis... Distant relation to anyone here?

That being said.. I think four months should be a good time frame to wait for me to ever step foot back in there.
~
Cucco Chaser
~

"He don't look like no cucco chaser to me. Then again, I ain't never met one before."

08-Aug-2016 15:36:57

3randon
Jul Member 2023

3randon

Posts: 913 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
on behalf of KOI,

We wish to move our capital from its current location and make Arandar our new capital.

Signed,
Prince 3randon the Grey, of house Thorel,first of his name, Hand of the Queen
Learn to use logic and reason, it will serve you better than Pride or Vanity
To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

08-Aug-2016 16:54:05

Cucco Chaser
Dec Member 2008

Cucco Chaser

Cairo Saepio said :
Nah not related but he's a YouTuber actually and I get asked if I am a fan sometimes

Are you saying there might be a Youtube video out there... with my poorly default dressed rear getting handed to me?
~
Cucco Chaser
~

08-Aug-2016 17:23:28

iKaitlin

iKaitlin

Posts: 727 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to post a quote as well.

"If you don't chew big red then fuck you"

-Ricky Bobby

"You’ve gotta cross over the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore.”

— Cal Naughton Jr.
Am K8

08-Aug-2016 17:27:32 - Last edited on 08-Aug-2016 17:29:23 by iKaitlin

Quick find code: 90-91-990-65815213 Back to Top