Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"But he's in pain!" Zaros exclaimed. Sliske was still rolling around on the gray soil.
The clouds darkened Azzanadra's face as they closed up the sky above him. "Time's up," the advisor said. "That monster has tortured us for the last time."
He turned and walked toward the battlefield, straight toward the mysterious creature. He raised his arm to the sky, and the black clouds lit up in response, sending huge streaks of lightning forking across its surface, carving white rivers across the ocean of black. It was then that Zaros remembered Azzanadra's magic: lightning.
Azzanadra held out his hand toward the monster, and a burst of electricity came out, forking its way across the space, directly at the heart of the faceless foe.
The monster held out its hand as it had before, and it repelled Azzanadra's attack. However, though the lightning's forward progress was stopped, a new fork sprung off of the main branch, making its way to the left and trying to edge its way past the enemy's defenses.
The monster followed the lightning with its hand, pushing it away at each spot, but Azzanadra kept extending its reach to push just a little further. Finally, the lightning was close enough for Azzanadra to make his move. As the monster tried to repel the lightning this time, the beam broke on its own, showering sparks all over the enemy. The monster looked back their way, completely unhurt. The sparks reformed and returned to Azzanadra's hand, and he absorbed the rebounded beam.
"What was that?" asked Zaros, but Azzanadra didn't answer.
'It will take more than that to defeat me,' the enemy shouted telepathically.
"I realize that," Azzanadra replied. "I also know that more is definitely on the way. You see, though the attack did not injure you, it did something far more lethal in our current situation."
'And that would be?'
Azzanadra grinned menacingly. "It polarized you. You now have an incredibly strong electrical charge."

12-Apr-2009 21:54:17

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top