Forums

The Empty Lord

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303

Tiusnus

Tiusnus

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Riekan4,
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your stories, and I came up with an idea.
Have you ever thought of making these into REAL selling books?
Sell them all over the world! I think you should, and I'd be thrilled to help you out in making them and get them published for all Runescape players all around the globe!
Now what do you think?
Give me a chat soon, and we can talk about it :) (I am currently away for some time will be backsono :) )
Yours truly,

­ ­ ­ ­ ¯ˆ~^(o)`‘-.,_. Sirpenguinz._,.-’`^(o)~ˆ¯

04-Oct-2008 16:39:49 - Last edited on 04-Oct-2008 16:40:24 by Tiusnus

[#5AGSIZET9]

[#5AGSIZET9]

Posts: 3,564 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
-----------------------------------
"Halt!" yelled Akthanakos through the backstreets of Senntisten as he tailed the mysterious assassin. The cloaked attacker was very fleet of foot, as he nimbly shot around turns and ducked into alleyways to avoid capture.
Akthanakos finally caught up to him in a long, slim alleyway. A grim smile reached his face as he saw that Spyridon stood at the other end, boxing the assassin inside. "This ends now," Akthanakos said as he walked toward the stranger. He reached out and ripped the cloak away to reveal the man's face.
Both Akthanakos and Spyridon recoiled as they saw the figure for what it was. It was humanlike, but its head was bald with gray concentric circles painted on the skin. The circles' centers were all at the very top of his head, and each circle dipped lower until one ran just above his eyebrows. Or where his eyebrows would have been. For all this creature's characteristics, none was more monstrous and horrifying than the fact that it had no face.
"What?" demanded Spyridon. "What manner of beast is this?"
Suddenly, Akthanakos dropped to the ground, clutching his forehead in agony. He felt as though someone had driven a spike between his eyes directly up into the brain. His vision began to lose focus. Then, an unseen force hit him from his left and hurled him against the stone wall of the nearby building.
Akthanakos fell to the ground, panting. "Telepathy!" he bellowed to warn Spyridon, but he saw the Mahjarrat was already flying through the air away from the monster, thrown by another invisible hand. The creature inclined its head toward Akthanakos, as it would if it could stare at him. Then, it raised its hand toward the fallen hermit.

06-Oct-2008 03:17:10

Quick find code: 49-50-445-56488303 Back to Top