Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You know, since Kindred's Spirit's completion, there was one concern that I thought for some time. If Verac was Zamorakian and when we own his armour as drops, does that make us Zamorakian as well or is it just Verac being Zamorakian in general?

14-Jun-2016 20:21:51

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

So, that's Gower Quest done. I'd say it's an enjoyable quest. The weird and funny about this quest was the cabbages. I just don't see why we need a cabbage-speak amulet to talk to those vegetables when we had an instance where we talked to Brassica Prime without the need of the said amulet. I liked the explanation behind how cabbages grow because of the unreleased Life Alter, which we can have access from the Behind the Scenes (in-game, of course). Speaking of, I liked the Behind the Scenes like everyone else does. It's nice to see currently alive NCPs hanging out around the area to relax from the boss fights, adventures, etc. And there were removed and unseen game characters we get to see after so long, its pretty cool. The only feature to the place that I liked was the unreleased set of skills like sailing and riding. The plot twist featuring a reworked version of the Black Knight Titan was ok and unexpected, because, well, in my head by looking at the villain of this quest and the old Black Knight Titan made me think, "Why wasn't that new model released into the game sooner than later?". I wasn't kidding on that part. The Black Knight had a similar idea of wanting to be with everyone else, but everyone else thought he was ugly compared to the current model we have to this day, though the old Black Knight Titan looks less like a giant knight and more of a homeless giant if you think about it. Good quest. The result of getting post-quest rewards helped level Strength a bit.

20-Jun-2016 19:10:25

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Plague's End got done last night. I liked the way the whole series culminates with rebuilding the elven city and defeating the main villain at the very end of it all. The battles are ok, even if it was challenging for some parts, like the boss battle and the Sir Hugo battle. As a result for completing the quest, it leveled up my Prayer a bit. Now, for some work in Priffdinas.

13-Jul-2016 16:46:43

Mr Frosty
Dec Member 2011

Mr Frosty

Posts: 1,222 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Red Snyper2 said :
You know, since Kindred's Spirit's completion, there was one concern that I thought for some time. If Verac was Zamorakian and when we own his armour as drops, does that make us Zamorakian as well or is it just Verac being Zamorakian in general?

This would kinda make you an Anti-Zamorakian since you killed verac for his armour :P
Or bought his armour from someone who killed him :)
[
v
]
Mr Frosty's True Trimmed List
[
v
]

13-Jul-2016 20:26:06 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2016 20:27:16 by Mr Frosty

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Mr Frosty said :
Red Snyper2 said :

This would kinda make you an Anti-Zamorakian since you killed verac for his armour :P
Or bought his armour from someone who killed him :)

Oh. Just want to check on that.

21-Jul-2016 17:04:33

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Well, another time of adventure has passed me once again. And my, we had a pleasant time on the game. We took on one of the most powerful beings in the world, uncovered a plan, of sorts, of Sliske's during his countdown quest series, helped our game's creators in-game with a problem going on behind the scenes, and helped regrow a city, yes seriously, and put an end to the evils that is King Lathas and Lord Iorwerth. Speaking of Sliske's Countdown, I'm working on the idea to create runes for ice spells to take on the third wave of Bandosians in Nomad's Elegy for next time's adventure, as well as other stuff like seeing Sliske's quest series being put to an end, if possible for the end of this year or when we get into next year, we'll see, taking on the Red Axe, stopping a Neo-Zarosian invasion on Misthalin, and restore Seren. Till next time.

08-Aug-2016 01:52:39

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top