Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
After 2 years, 3 months, and 6 days, Nomad's Elegy has become completed. Let's get the negatives out of the way first. The third wave of the Bandosian afterlife was just annoying and irritable. That only took like, what, about a year to get through that wave without having anyone dying? As much as I didn't enjoy that part, the third part of the Nomad fight phase was a nightmare. With the clone hitting as high as the real one while I was trying to take down the real Nomad, it was impossible to go beyond that damn part. Even though I didn't end up writing the complaint to Jagex, I eventually got past that third fight phase very quickly, by using a deathtouched dart I won from opening parcels this month; thank you, guys. Aside from that, I enjoyed most of the quest. And I'll give the quest this, it does take the dead to take down a mad mage and his army and god. So yeah, if you liked the quest for its insane actual difficulty, great. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who will experience the problems I went through; unless if its for storyline purposes, which this does have. Speaking of, I might only start the final quest of the endgame of Sliske tonight as I don't know how difficult the bosses in that one will be, but I only hope its not as worse as Nomad's Elegy's was.

29-May-2018 02:33:20

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top