Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
And, over half way through Back to the Freezer, the game decided to freeze on me, twice. I had to force power off to my laptop and power it back up again. So, before I can do anything else with the game itself, I'll have to wait for a while so that it stops freezing again. If it happens again after a while, then I don't know what's wrong with it. But don't worry, the adventure will continue after a while.

13-May-2017 01:38:05

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Got the mechanics problem figured out... sort of. My current graphic setting is set to medium, so it at least I must have done something right. But anyway, I was about to finish Back to the Freezer. My thoughts on it in the next post.

15-May-2017 21:32:23

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Back to the Freezer is a fun quest. I love to use of references to the Back to the Future movies and the Doctor Who series. Just a side note; although I'm not much of a fan of Doctor Who (no offense to any Who fan out there), but I do like similar takes on the tv series on other games (my first experience of such take is on Wizard101). I also took a picture of the T.AR.D.I.S. and sent it to my sister, who is a big fan of Doctor Who, and liked it. As for the Back to the Future movies, I've seen most of them, what with the basis premise of going back in time to change the past in the hopes for better time in the present day, or 1985, which is set in the base time for the main character, Marty McFly. Speaking of time travel, back to the quest. I also love how when we try to go back in time, we would instead end up in very strange and different places, like Monkey Island and Fin-inor, which the latter has a bit of reference to Bill and Ted, which I've never seen fully myself. I found myself surprised that the PBJ would find an agent in one of the penguins from the KGP, named Gordon, who also made the De-lore-ing device, one of the references to Back to the Future where the time traveling device is a DeLorean car. I fully expect Gordon to be voiced by Micheal J Fox or Christopher Lloyd in future quests. Overall, its a a lot of fun and I enjoyed the references used in the quest. Not much rewards from it, except for leveling up Invention, which is not on my list, but here we are with that. Another note on my progress is that it improved my slayer a bit until I was about to level it up with the help of using skilling dummies, so that's those two off the list.

15-May-2017 21:59:55

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Just a post quest thought, it's also interesting that we can now speak to crocodiles through the use of the croc-speak amulet. It just comes to show that we are getting more of a variety of animals to speak to through special amulets. Speaking of, since we're getting close to the release of Menaphos, here's a question that comes to mind. Since we can speak to crocodiles, can it be of any use to us when we get to the Crondis quest, which I will prepare for? I have most the skills leveled for the city, but I need work for 88 Slayer since I have just got 80 Slayer over a week ago.

24-May-2017 00:45:32

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top