Forums

Quest/Skill Goals (v2)

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Posts: 854 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alas, my membership has ended and my adventure has halted. But I have accomplished much during that time, from participating a Mahjarrat ritual, to the beginning of the Sixth Age, to stopping a dragonkin's rampage after he kills a recent returned god with the help of other dragonkin. But never fear, my friends. Someday, somehow, I will return to resume on my goals and finish what I have started, like The Mighty Fall, which is starting to grow on me since after getting killed almost 10 times by Graardor and I won't face him again out of fear of getting killed again and waiting on Rocktail Soup, and the Summoning skill, which is improving thanks to my clan's citadel obelisk.

05-Aug-2015 00:37:48

Semp
May Member 2013

Semp

Posts: 8,062 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good luck!! I, too, recently went on a questing spree and although it is a pain, it'll feel great once you're done! Some advice for the Mighty Fall quest...I found that it was easier for me to just focus on dodging his swipe attack. I had a hard time paying attention to everything and by just focusing on that one attack I was able to beat him. GL :)
My G&A:
Life After Max

10-Oct-2015 16:52:08

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Semp said :
Good luck!! I, too, recently went on a questing spree and although it is a pain, it'll feel great once you're done! Some advice for the Mighty Fall quest...I found that it was easier for me to just focus on dodging his swipe attack. I had a hard time paying attention to everything and by just focusing on that one attack I was able to beat him. GL :)

Hmm. I'll see about that when I get membership back on. Thanks.

14-Oct-2015 17:50:29 - Last edited on 14-Oct-2015 17:52:36 by Red Snyper2

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Got my membership back today, so what a way to start that off with achieving another level of Summoning, which is now one level away till its goal level, which also gives me the ability to do One of a Kind quest.

16-Dec-2015 15:24:49 - Last edited on 16-Dec-2015 15:37:15 by Red Snyper2

Red Snyper2
Feb Member 2022

Red Snyper2

Wow, Beneath Cursed Tides was over with quickly. I must say, it does give a lot of explanation of what happened to the island since, well, the wizard's tower had expanded. Its a real classic feel for a lot of players to see this old island again, myself included. Next up to do, Call of the Ancestors.

16-Dec-2015 19:56:31

Quick find code: 48-49-959-65603859 Back to Top